办公室日常英语对话
现如今英语风靡全国,先后出现了许许多多的培训机构。孩子们从小开始接触英语,周末还要参加英语补习班。大家都能学好第二门语言的话,一定会非常高兴。下面就由学习啦小编为大家带来几则英语对话,希望大家能有所收获。
Ending a conversation
A: Well, I’d better get back to work. I’ve got a ton of stuff on my desk!
A:噢,我得回去干活了,我桌上压成吨的活了!
B: Me too. I’ll see you after work, huh?
B:我也一样。下班见,如何?
A: Yeah, definitely. I was hoping to catch a ride with you.
A:行,一定。我还想搭你的车呢。
B: Sure. Meet me at five.
B:没问题。五点见。
Saying good-bye
A: Thanks for the advice, Mr. Macmillan. I’ll keep it in mind. I had better head off though. I’m meeting my husband for dinner.
A:谢谢你的建议,麦克米伦先生。我会记住的。不过我得赶紧走了。我约了我先生吃晚饭。
B: Sure, I’m heading out myself. Enjoy your evening.
B:好,我也得走了。祝你们晚上过得愉快。
A: Thanks, sir. You too. Drive safely, I hear there’s a lot ice on the roads.
A:谢谢。希望您也愉快。开车小心点儿,听说路上结了很多冰。
B: Thanks for the warning! See you tomorrow!
B:谢谢你的提醒!明天见!
Ending a sales talk
A: Well, I’m glad I had a chance to see these samples, but I’m really not in a position to make a decision right now.
A:很高兴能有机会看到这些样品,可现在我的确无权作决定。
B: Would you like me to leave the samples with you?
B:您愿意我把样品留给您吗?
A: Yeah, why don’t you do that, and then you can give me a call sometime next week.
A:好的,那你下星期什么时候再给我打个电话。
B: Fine, Mr. Grant. Thanks for your time. I’ll talk to you next week.
B:好,格兰特先生。耽误您的时间了,下星期再联系。
Asking for a book returned
A: Stacey? Are you finished with that marketing book I lent you?
A:丝苔茜,我借给你的那本市场学的书看学了吗?
B: Oh-yeah, I don’t need it anymore.
B:噢,看完了。我用不着它了。
A: Great. Could you bring it in tomorrow morning? I’ve got a test on Thursday.
A:太好了。你明天早上把它带来行吗?我星期四要考试。
B: Sure. Sorry about keeping it for so long.
B:一定。抱歉我用了这么久。