关于洗衣机的英语口语
关于洗衣机的英语口语
小编今天给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话,想要提升英语成绩的话我们要好好学习英语哦,英语在我们生活中是很重要的哦,有需要的同学可以收藏起来哦
一投币洗衣机坏掉了 Coin-operated Washer
ADad, something wrong with our washing machine and a lot of clothes need to be wash. What should I do about it?
爸爸,我们的洗衣机坏了,好多衣服要洗呢。怎么办呢?
BUr, I am busy with my work. There is a coin-operated washing machine on the first floor. Let’s go.
恩,我在忙我的工作呢。一楼有一个投币洗衣机,我们去吧。
ACoin-operated washing machine? That sounds interesting.
投币洗衣机?听起来很有趣。
BYou just have to follow the instructions and put three coins in the slot of that washing machine.
你只需要按照说明,投三个硬币在洗衣机的投币孔里就行了。
ASo easy! Do I need to put some washing powder in?
这么简单!我需要加洗衣粉进去吗?
BNo, you needn’t. That’s an automatic washer, all we need to do is just put the clothes in and then press the power button.
不,不需要。那是自动洗衣机,我们需要做的就是把衣服放进去,然后按电源按钮。
ADoes it dry the clothes too?
它也能甩干衣服吗?
BYes. It spins and dries the clothes and also sterilizes them after that. Pick up the clothes. Let’s go.
是的。它旋转甩干衣服,然后对其进行消毒。带上衣服,我们走吧。
ADad, put three coins in this slot, right? Does it work if I put in two?
爸爸,投三个硬币在这个投币孔里,对吧?如果我投两个它会转吗?
BIf you put two, it doesn’t work; and if you put four, it will refund one. Believe it or not, see for yourself.
如果你投两个硬币,它不会转;如果你投四个,它会退一个。信不信由你,试一试吧。
ADad, I put four in as you said but it doesn’t refund anything. Something wrong?
爸爸,我像你说的投了四个硬币,但是没有退啊。坏了吗?
BOh, the coin gets snapped. Let me see. Ur, press the button and then refund. OK, have a try.
噢,吞币了。我来看看。恩,按下按钮,接着退币。好了,试试吧。
AIt still doesn’t work. Ur, there is a sign that says we can call this number 80081234 if the coin couldn’t be refunded. Let’s have a try.
还是没退币啊。恩,这有个标志牌上写着如果不退币请拨打80081234。我们试试吧。
BWell, forget it.
噢,算了吧。
二我有三件衣物需要干洗 Dry-cleaning
AWhat can I do for you?
能为你做点什么?
BI've got a suit, a woolen sweater and a white shirt to wash.
我有一套西服、一件羊毛衫和一件白色衬衣要洗。
AOK, let me see. This white shirt can be washed in water with hands, but this suit and the woolen sweater should be dry-cleaned.
好的,我看看。白色衬衣可以用水受洗,但这西服和羊毛衫得干洗。
BThat's OK. But that must be costly.
好的,但是那肯定很贵。
AYes, the cost for dry-cleaning is three times of that for ordinary laundering. But for suits and sweaters, you can only take them to the dry cleaners'.
是的,干洗的价钱是普通洗衣的三倍,但是西服和羊毛衫你只能干洗。
BOh, my wife just threw them into the washer.
噢,我妻子就只是把它们放洗衣机里洗。
ADid it ever shrink or fade? Generally speaking, the dark-colored clothes always fade away gradually.
那缩水或退色了吗?一般来说,深色衣服是会慢慢退色的。
BI see. The woolen sweater shrunk in the wash.
哦。羊毛衫洗后缩水了。
ANever mind. You can leave them to me.
不用担心。交给我就行了。
BOh, thanks. You know, I know little about this, so please tell me something that I should pay more attention to when I do washing.
哦,谢谢。你看,我对此了解很少,请告诉我一些洗衣服时需要注意的事项吧。
AIt's very simple. Divide the clothes by the colors, and wash them in cold water. If you've got some special stains on them like sugar, coffee or something else please let the dry cleaner know.
很简单。把衣服按颜色分类,在冷水中洗。如果上面有特殊的污渍,像咖啡或是其他什么,干洗时要说明。
BI'll keep that in mind. And how much is it altogether?
我会记住的。一共多少钱呢?
AThat will be 80 Yuan altogether. Here is your invoice.
一共80元。这是发票。
关于洗衣机的英语口语相关文章:
1.英语口语每日一句
4.日常英语口语语法
5.常见英语口语解释