关于参观景点的英语口语
关于参观景点的英语口语
学习英语可能是所有科目最花费时间的了,但是同学们也不要偷懒哦,今天小编特地给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话跟分享一下哦,有需要可以收藏起来哦
一.参观白宫 The White House
ABut it's the White House. The president and his family live there.They won't let us see most of it. Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.
白宫是总统和他的家人住的地方。他们很多地方不会让人参观的,或许只能参观几间展览室而已。
BNo, that's not true.The White House is very big. And there are a lot of historical exhibits there.The tour will take us through many different rooms. I read about it in the guide.
不是这样。白宫很大,有很多历史文物。导游人员会带我们参观各个展览室,旅游指南上有说到。
AHmm. If that's true, then the security there must be very good.Because it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.
如果是这样,那么保安工作要做得非常好才行。因为随便让人在白宫走动是很奇怪的。
BI'm sure the security is very tight.Probably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.
我相信保安工作一定很严谨,可能像机场那样必须通过侦测器。
ASo I can't take my gun then.
那么我就不能带枪啰!
BDon't always joke like that! You don't have a gun.
别老是开这种玩笑,你根本没有枪。
AYes, it's true I don't.
我的确没有。
BYou shouldn't say things like that. You could get arrested!
你不应该说这种话,会被抓去的。
AWhat? Do you think someone will arrest me for making a joke?Someone will arrest me here at the breakfast table?
什么?会有人因为我开玩笑就逮捕我?会有人在这餐桌上就将我逮捕吗?
BNo. But if you say something like that in the White House,they may take it seriously. Sometimes I think you joke too much.
不是,不过如果你在白宫说那样的话,他们就会当真。有时候你玩笑开得太过火了。
AI'll be careful. Don't worry. I don't want to get arrested by the FBI.But how long does the White House tour last?
我会小心的,别担心,我并不想被联邦调查局的人逮捕。不过参观白宫要多久?
BI'm not sure. I think it lasts about one hour.
我不确定,我想大概一小时。
AAlright. We should take a taxi over there right after breakfast.
好的,我们吃完早餐就搭出租车去。
BFirst I want to look in the travel guide.Maybe they don't have tours in the morning.
我先看看旅游指南。很可能早上不开放参观。
AThat's a good idea. Do you want some more coffee?
那倒是。你还要咖啡吗?
BNo, I'm fine.
不了,这样就够了。
二.我们要买门票吗 Do we need tickets
ASo, what do you plan to do today?
你们今天打算做什么?
BThere is a Matisse exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art. Larry and I will go.
现代艺术博物馆现在展出法国画家马蒂斯的作品,赖瑞和我想去看看。
ADid you buy tickets already?
你们买票了吗?
BNo. Do we need tickets?
还没,需要门票吗?
AWell, probably. Probably you will have to wait in line if you don't have tickets.
可能要,没门票的话可能要排很久。
BOutside or inside?
在里面还是外面?
AOutside, on the sidewalk.
外面,在人行道上。
BHmm. It's very cold today.But I brought my jacket. Maybe it will be alright to wait.
今天好冷。但是我有带夹克,排一下队还好。
AThe MOMA is very popular. There will be a lot of people.
MOMA 很受欢迎的,会有很多人。
BMOMA? What's that?
MOMA 是什么?
AOh, sorry.It stands for the Museum of Modern Art. It's an acronym. M O M A — MOMA.
喔!对不起。是现代艺术博物馆的缩写。
BI see. Do you have any suggestions for other things we should do?
原来是这样。你还有什么建议吗?
AI suggest you go to the Jewish Museum.It's not far from the Guggenheim, near Central Park. It is really very interesting.Also, there is a great museum of medieval European art further up north.It's called the Cloisters.
我建议你们去犹太博物馆。离辜根汉基金会不远,靠近中央公园,很有意思的。再往北一点,有欧洲中古世纪艺术的博物馆。叫做克劳斯特修道院。
BHow can we get up there?
要怎么到那边呢?
AYou can take a bus.
可以搭公车。
BBut Larry says the neighborhoods in the north are dangerous.
可是赖瑞说北部邻近地区很危险
关于参观景点的英语口语相关文章: