福州商务英语口语
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些福州商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
福州商务英语口语如下:
我从广告上得知你们生产打印机。
I see from the advertisement that you arc making printers.
可否报G21型的价格?
Would it be possible to give us the prices to your model G21 ?
Can you give me the offer for your model Ci21 ?
Can you make me the offer for your model Ci21 ?
Can you quote the price for your model G21 ?
请告知您要的数量。
May I know your quantity?
What’s your quantity?
请报100台的价格。
Please give me the quotation based on 100 sets.
Please quote me the price for 100 sets.
Please otter me the price for 1 00 sets.
要FOB价,CFR价,还是VIF价?
Do you want FOB price. CFR price or CIF price?
请报纽约海运价。
Please quote the price based on CIF New York by sea freight.
Please offer us CIF price to New York by sea freight.
好的。可是现在我.们外销经理不在,请,您留下电话、姓名,他一回来,我就马上.报价给您。
OK. Since our Export Manager is not in the office now would you please leave your name and telephone number? We’ll offer you as soon as he comes back.
好的。我的名字是约翰?福特,电话号码3690475.是3690475。请问我何时可以得到报价?
OK. My name is John Fort and my telephone number is 3690475. May I know 3690475 when I can expect the quotation?
今天下午2点左右2:00我们经理会回来.我们尽可能今天给您报。您何时离开?
Our manager will be back around 2 00 this afternoon. We11 try to offer you within today. When will you leave here?
后天。所以请尽快报价。
I’m leaving the day after tomorrow. So please try to give me the offer as early as possible.
一定
We will.
谢谢。
Thank you.
不客气,谢谢来电。
You’re welcome and thank you for calling.
我对贵公司的打印机很感兴趣,可否订购10台256型试销?
I'm interested in your printer and I’d like to know if you'll accept a trial order for 10 sets of model MR256?
抱歉,我们无法接受这么少的订货量。
Sorry, we can ‘t accept an order of such small quantity.
那么你们的最低订购量是多少?
What’s your minimum or- minimum order?
What’s your minimum order quantity?
我们的最低订货量是100台。请理解10台和100台的生产过程是一样的,而少量订单难以备料。
Our minimum order for this model is 100 sets. Please understand the manufacturing process for 10 sets and 100 sets is the same. And it’s also very difficult to prepare the material for small quantity.
好吧,我必须打电话给总部看是否可能部增加订货量。我确’定后,电话通知你方。
All right. I'll have to call head office my head of fice to check if its possible to buy more quantity. I Ml call to inform you after I confirm it.
好的,希望有幸尽快合作.
Fine. I hope to have the pleasure to do business with you very soon.
喂,ABC公司,有什么事?
Hello, ABC Company. May I help you?
喂,我是李明。可以和格林先生通话吗?
Hello. This is Li Ming. May I speak to Mr. Green?
抱歉,他正在上海出差。
I’m sorry but he’s in on business Shanghai on business.
您知道他何时回来吗?
Do you have any idea when he 11 be back?
可能是明天吧。 .
Probably sometime tomorrow.
关于-325型收音机,我有一个问题。有没有其他人管此事?
I have a question about the F-325 radio. Is there anyone else who can help me?
当然。布朗先生是出口部经理。您要和他通话吗?
Of course. Mr. Brown is the Export Manager. Would you like to speak to him?
好的。
Yes, please.
好,我这就给你接通。
OK. IM just put you through.
喂,我是乔治布朗。有什么事情我可以效劳?
Hello. This is George Brown speaking. Can I help you?
喂,我是DHG公司的李明。是否可以就我们的订货做一下变更?货号是2123。 .丁.?2123.
Hello. his is Li Ming from DHG Company. Is it possible to make a changc in our order? The order number is 2123.
先生,您想怎样变更?
And what kind of change did you want to make, sir?
And how would you like to make the replacement, sir?
我们订购了25台F-325型收音机,想换G-303型的。
Well, we ordered 25 F-325s, but we want to change them to G-303s.
请稍候....噢,很抱歉,已经发货了。
Just a moment, please . . . Oh I’m sorry, but they have already been sent.
这是联合航运代理公司。请问你有什么事?
United Shipping Agents Ltd. Can I help you?
我是ABC公司。
This is ABC Company.
我想询问一下我们从伦敦订购的一批电脑的发货情况。
I‘d like to enquire about the shipment of computers coming from London.
It’s concerning the shipment of computers coming from London.
I' m phoning/calling about the shipment of computers coming from London.
你们收到提单了吗?
Do you have a copy of the lading bill of lading?
收到了。
Yes, we do.
好。请问装电脑的船名?
Good. What ship are the computers coming on?
皇后号。
The “Queen ”.
它是三个星期前离开伦敦的。再过三天就可以到达。
The Queen left London three weeks ago. It will arrive in three days.
我们何时可以提货?
When can we take delivery of the computers?
When can we collect the computers? take delivery of
卸货和结关一般需要两天。请下个星期二来提货。
It usually takes two days to unload the cargo and clear the Customs. You can collcct the shipment on next Tuesday . clear the Customs
就这些了,
I think that covers everything.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
Its been really nice talking to you.
Thanks you for the information.
Thank you for your help.
再见。
Good-by
早上好,请格林先生听电话。
Good morning, may I speak to Mr. Green?
我就是。
Yes. speaking.
您是哪位?
This is he speaking.
Carl Green speaking.
我是公司的王伟。
May I know who is calling?
嗨!王伟,很高兴你来电话。有什么事?
This is Wang Wei from ABC Company.
我打电话是因为我们还没有收到您第3326号信用证。
Hi! Wang Wei. It’s nice to hear from you. What can I do for you?
您知道,我公司的原则是收到信用证后才安排生产。
1 call you because we haven’t received your L/C No. 3326
I call you because your L/C No. 3326 hasn’t reached us.
I call you because we are still without your L/C.
请稍等,我让秘书查—下。抱歉,由于我方疏忽,银行今天才开出信用证,我想后天你方应该能够收到。 ..,,;.
You know, our policy is only to arrange the production after receiving L/C. policy
好的,谢谢您的信息。还有,
Wait a moment. Let me check with my secretary. Sorry, due to our negligence, it was just issued by the bank today I think you should be able to get it the day after tomorrow.
请将信用证副本用电子邮件传给我们,
Thanks for your information. By the way
please e-mail us the copy of your L/C
please send us the copy of your L/C by E-mail,
我们好提前安排生产和准备装运单据。
so that we can prepare the production and the shipping documents in advance.
没有问题。也请发货时给我们发装运通知。
No problem. Please also send us your shipping advice upon shipment.