出国商务英语口语
出国商务英语口语
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些出国商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
出国商务英语口语如下:
我们公司正面临冗余的问题。
Our company is confronted/faced with the problem of redundancy.
没错。我们该裁员了。
Definitely. It’s time for us streamline to streamline the workforce.
但是恐怕这样会产生很大的冲击。
But I’m afraid it would make a strong impact.
只有这样我们才能提高效率,在激烈的竞争中存活
Only by this way can we increase the efficiency and survive the ficrcc competition.
你打算怎么安排那些不得不离开公司的人?
How would you deal with those who have to leave the company?
我打算给他们一笔可观的补偿金。
I intend to give them a fair compensation package
那么,你方应向我方提供制造产品所需的商业秘密、制造技,术和专有技术方面的资料。
So you should offer us the in- know-how formation concerning trade secret, manufacturing technique and know-how which is necessary to produce products.
是。另外,除了50,000美元的入门费外,提成费是售价的3%。
Yes. And the royalty is 3% of the sales price, in addition to an initial payment initial pay-
恐怕这太高了,能否降至2%?
I’m afraid it’s too high. Could you reduce it to 2%?
嗯,好吧。请注意你方有义务对转让的技术保守秘密。
Well. OK. Please note that you have the obligation to keep the transferred technology confidential.
尽请放心。请给我们的工人提供技术培训,好吗?
You may rest assured. And would you please provide technical training to our workers?
好的。我们将派5名技术人员到你们工厂。
All right. Well send five technician technicians to your factory.
你打算参加在巴黎商举行的商品交易会品交易会吗?
Are you going to participate trade fair in the trade fair to be held in Paris?
我不知道。值得去吗?
I’ve no idea. Would it be worthwhile?
当然了。你会从中获益匪浅。
Of course. You can benefit from it a great deal.
好的。我会去尝试一下。
OK. I’ll go and have a try.
我建议你尽快预订展位展位,因为这个交易-会非常受欢迎。而 且别忘了准备小册子和样品。
I recommend you reserve stand your stand as soon as possible because the trade fair is very popular. And don 9 t forget to prepare brochures and samples.
好的。非常感谢!
All right. Thanks a lot!
But how to prevent others from using our invention?
但是如何防止他人使用我们的发明呢?
I suggest you apply for a patent.
I suggest you patent your invention.
我建议你们申请专利。
I’m sorry that I don’t quite understand. Could you clarify that for me?
对不起,我不太明白。你能给我解释一下吗?
Yes. Once a patent is granted, the invention becomes the property of the inventor which can be sold or rented.
好的。一旦被授予专利,发明就为发明,者所有,可以出售或出租。
Sounds great! And what should we prepare?
听起来很好!我们应该准备什么呢?
To file an application for a specification patent you need to prepare a patent specification including a full description of your invention. It is absolutely vital that you put all the necessary information in the description.
申请专利需要准备说明书,包含对发明的全面描述。至关重要的是要涵盖所有必要的信息。
我们公司计划在地区建一座工厂。
Our company is planning to build a plant in F District.
你们为什么选择F地区?
Why do you choose F District?
因为我们想为那里的失业者提供工作并促进当地的经济发展。
Because we want to provide the jobs for the unemployed there and promote the local economy.
嗯,你知道,那儿的景色很美,而且环境受到保护。
Well, you know the scenery there is very beautiful and the environment is under protection.
我明白你的意思。
I’ve got your point.
我们会设法避免环境污染。
We will take measures to avoid environment pollution.
We will take measures to avoid polluting the environment.
但是你们的提案恐怕不能获得许可。
But I’m afraid your proposal would not be permitted.
我们公司想申请200,000美元的六年期贷款。利率是多少?
Our company would like to interest rate 200000apply for a six-ycar loan of US$ 200,000. What’s the interest rate?
利率是8%。
The rate is 8% .
我们是否可以在两年后偿还第一笔贷款,然后三年分期还贷? 还款分期还款
Could we make the first repayment after two years and then pay back the loan in three annual installments'!
Yes. Would your company be willing to pledge part of its current assets as collateral security ?
可以。你们公司是否愿意把目前的资产作为抵押?
I think so.
我想是的。
Fine. We will make an investigation of the operation of your company and the possibilities of repayment.
好的。我们将对你.们公司的运行情况和还款能力进行调查。