学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 商务英语 > 关于升职加薪的商务口语对话

关于升职加薪的商务口语对话

时间: 秋连1211 分享

关于升职加薪的商务口语对话

  现在的英语渗入在每个人的生活角落,所以学习英语是很有必要的。小编在此献上日常的商务英语口语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  商务英语口语:要求提升

  我在这个岗位已供职多年,受益匪浅。现在我也有些东西..可以报效公司了。

  I've been working in this position for several years and have learned a lot on the job. Now I think I have a lot to offer.

  你是要求升职吗?

  You arc negotiating a promotion?

  * You'd like to be promoted?

  我能够胜任责任更大的岗位。

  I can do well in a more responsible position.

  我希望更好地报效公司。

  I want to offer better services to the company.

  我不仅仅为了自己的利益,也是为公司着想。

  I'm not just making a request for my own interest but making an offer for the good of the company.

  现在谈论此事不合时机,我需要你在现在的岗位上至少再干一年。

  This is not the right time to talk about it. I need to keep you where you are for at least another year.

  何时适宜?管理层不是向来为员工的职业发展着想吗?

  When will it be a better time?

  * When will it be appropriate to have this discussion? The management has always been considerate about the career development of the employees, hasn’t it?

  这样说吧,我认为你还没有为升职做好准备。

  Let me put it this way I don’t think you are ready for a promotion yet.

  难道我的业绩不能证明我的能力吗?

  Can't my accomplishments prove my ability?

  我要用什么来证明我巳经准备好了呢?

  What will it take for me to demonstrate that I am ready?

  直说了吧,

  To be perfectly frank with you,

  * Let me get it straight,

  我们打算从外面调人填补你想得到的空位。

  we're planning to fill the vacant position you’re after with somebody from the outside.

  这样的话,我别无选择,只能另谋高就了。

  Under such circumstances, I have no choice but to go elsewhere.

  商务英语口语:要求加薪

  你要求加薪10%是吗?

  You request a raise, a 10% raise. Is that right?

  是的。我相信我在这儿的工作有目共睹。

  I believe everyone know the quality of work I’ve been doing here.

  这方面我有很多耳闻。

  I've heard a lot about the fine work you’ve been doing.

  我已能领导团队工作。

  I've been able to put together a terrific team.

  我计划在项目中领导一个6人小组,至少在初始阶段。

  I plan to put together a six-person team on the ABC Project at least through the start-up .

  I plan to supervising six people on the ABC project, at least at the initial stage.

  好样的/干得好。

  Good for you.

  * You do a wonderful job.

  你的表现很突出。

  You’ve made a difference.

  应该受到表彰。

  That fact should be recognized and rewarded.

  所以我认为该将我的薪水提到与我取得的业绩和承担的责任相一致的水平。

  So I believe that It’s time for my salary to catch up to my level of achievements and responsibilities.

  所以我认为是将我的薪水提高到与行业规定的付酬标准相一致的时候了。

  So I believe that it’s time for my salary to get into step with industry-stand-ard compensation for the kind of work I'm doing.

  我的工作业绩表明我应该增加薪水。

  My performance has put performance me in line for a raise.

  但是你已经得到多次加薪了。

  But you’ve been raised for quite a few times.

  但是你已经获得你所处级别的最高薪金了。

  But you' re already at the top level of compensation for your position.

  我恐怕无法通融。

  I can’t accommodate your request, I’m afraid.

  如果我能做决定的话,你要的加薪没有问题,但是我实在职权有限。

  If it were up to me there’s no question you’d get the increase you want but 17 m pretty much powerless.

   商务英语口语:炒鱿鱼

  我们公司今年盈利吗?

  Is our company in the black this year?

  * Is our company making money this year?

  * Is our company profitable this year? in the black

  经理说我们必须在明年年末扭亏为盈。

  Our manager said we would have to turn into pro fit by the end of next year. turn into profit

  这么说,这位新的财务长就是派来使公司脱离亏损的?

  So the new CFO is sent to bring the company out of the red ?

  据说公司下个月还要裁员呢。

  It is said that several people are going to be laid off next month.

  * It is said that our company plans layoffs next month.

  * It is said chat our company plans to cut jobs .

  * It is said that our company plans to slash jobs

  这很正常。

  It’s quite common.

  我的好朋友就刚刚被炒鱿鱼。

  One of my close friends just got laid off.

  * One of my close friends is between jobs now.

  * One of my close friends has just got the sack/ axe.

  * One of my close friends was just fired.

4177477