日常工作管理上所用到的商务英语口语
现在的英语渗入在每个人的生活角落,所以学习英语是很有必要的。小编在此献上日常的商务英语口语,希望对大家有所帮助。
商务英语口语:人性化管理
你知道员工离职最常见的原因是什么吗?
Do you know what the most common reason people leave a company is?
想挣更多钱?
More money?
不,是人性。
No personalities.
你是说因为他们不喜欢自己的老板?
Do you mean they don’t like their boss?
是的。金钱排在很后面。
Precisely! Money is way down the list.
我们公司很尊重员工。
Our company values the employees.
* Our company treats employees with respect.
我们公司对待员工如同对待客户。
Our company treats employees the way it treats clients.
我们公司注重人性化管理。
Our company attaches importance to humanized management
所以得到了回报。
So it pays off.
我们公司的离职率很低。
Our company's turnover rate is low.
我们对公司非常忠诚。
We stick with our company.
We remain loyal to our company.
商务英语口语:薪酬
听说你找到一份相当不错的工作?
I heard you got a fairly good job?
嗯。月薪六千,一年后还有两个星期的带薪假期。
En. 6000 a month with two weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service.
嗯,月薪六千,第一年还有一万元安家费。
En. The salary is 6000 a month plus 10000 as transfer expenses for the first year.
有试用期吗?
Is there probation?
没有。
No probation is involved.
头两个月是试用期。
I'll be on probation for the first two months.
这种薪酬的确非常有竞争力。
This pay rates are really pay rates very competitive.
要是完成了年终任务,奖金也很可观。
The bonus will also be very considerable if year-end targets can be beaten.
政府减税后,你拿回家的工资就更多了。
Your take-home pay will be even more after the government reduces taxes.
公司还为每位员工支付养老基金、医疗保险等。
For each employee, the company makes contributions for pension plans medical plan.
我早有耳闻你们公司的医疗保险在业界是最棒的。
I’ve heard that your company’s medical plan is one of the best in the business.
商务英语口语:面试
我们为什么要雇用你?
Why should we hire you?
为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?
Why you think you are qualified for this position?
我的人际交往能力很强。我在上个公司就职时,熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。
I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
我不介意从底层做起。
I don‘t mind getting my hands dirty.
我的专业和工作经验使我能胜任这个职位。
My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.
我在研究所所受的训练,加上实习工作经历,应该使我适合这份工作。
My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job.
你为什么辞去上份工作?
Why did you leave your last job?
我上一份工作没有挑战性。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。
My last job is of no challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.
我喜欢我上一份工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。
I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.
贵公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。
Your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
我上一份工作和我的专业不对口。
My last job is out of my major.
我原先那个公司已经破产了。
My former company has been bankrupt.
因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。
Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.
在那个公司工作不能发挥我最大的能力。
Working in that company cannot give me the chance to exert all my strengths .
因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必须考虑我的未来。
Because that company didn’t have a good future, so T needed to consider my future.
你希望的薪金是多少?
What salary are you expecting?
* What kind of salary are you seeking?
* What range of pay scale are you interested in?
我希望起薪5000元。
My desired starting salary is 5,000 Yuan.
* The starting salary I require is RMB 5000 per month.
* I require a salary of 5,000 a month.
* I require a commencing salary of 5,000 Yuan a month.
我希望月薪5000000元,并提供宿舍。
I require a monthly salary of 5000 Yuan plus housing.
起薪少一点儿,我不计较。
I am quite willing to start at a small salary.
试用期内,我愿意薪水低一点。
I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months.
关于薪水,请考验我的工作后再作定夺。
In regards to salary, I’ll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.
我会考虑您能提供的最高薪水。
I'll consider the best offer you can make.
嗯。你的起薪将是4,500元,此后会根据你的业绩提升。
En. The salary would be 4,500 to start, with increases given according to your performance.
听来不错。
That sounds good to me.
我们几天内给你答复。
You should be hearing from us within a few days.
谢谢。
Thank you.