学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 商务英语 >

有关于商务的英语300句子的口语

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  多多学习一下英语对于我们来讲是很有好处的,小编下面就给大家分享商务英语的口语,快来学习一下吧

  Counteroffer 还盘

  1. Our counteroffer is as follows.

  我们还盘如下。

  2. Our counteroffer is well founded.

  我们的还价是很合理的。

  3. Your counteroffer is not up to the present market level.

  你的还价是不符合目前市场价格。

  4. Please make us your best possible counteroffer.

  请给我们你们最好的还盘。

  5. The price you offer is not in line with the prevailing market.

  你方报价与现行市场价不合。

  6. It’s impossible for us to entertain your counteroffer.

  我们不能接受你方的还价。

  7. I’m sorry. The difference between our price and your counteroffer is too wide.

  很遗憾,我们的价格与你方还盘之间的差距太大。

  8. This is our rock - bottom price, we can’t make any further reduction.

  这是我方的最低价格,我们不能再让了。

  9. How about meeting each other halfway?

  能不能互相做出让步?

  10. If you accept our counteroffer, we’ll advise our users to buy from you.

  如您能接受我们的还盘,我们就劝用户向你方购买。

  11. As a rule, the larger the order, the lower the price.

  买得越多,价格越便宜,这是个惯例。

  12. I appreciate your counteroffer but find it too low to accept.

  谢谢你的还价,我觉得太低了无法接受。

  13. We ask for indulgence for 6 days to make a counteroffer.

  我们要求宽限六天以便做出还价。

  14. We regret to note that you have turned down our counteroffer.

  我们很遗憾,知道你方已拒绝了我方的还价。

  Discount and Commission 折扣和佣金

  1. Please quote us lowest price C.I.F. Los Angeles inclusive of our 5% commission, stating the earliest date of shipment.

  请报洛杉矶包括我方5% 佣金在内的最低到岸价格,并告知最早的 装船日期。

  2. In view of our long-standing business relationship, we would like to allow you another 2% commission for further promotion of our products.

  考虑到我们之间长期的贸易关系,我们愿再给你方百分之二的佣金, 以进一步推销我们的产品。

  3. We shall remit you a 5% commission of invoice value after payment is effected.

  货款支付后,我们将按发票金额的百分之五汇给你方佣金。

  4. We request you to deduct our commission from the invoice.

  我们请求你方从发票中扣除我们的佣金。

  5. Please grant us a 4% commission as a special consideration.

  请特殊照顾给我们百分之四的佣金。

  6. We usually pay our agents a 5% commission of the value for each deal.

  通常我们支付给代理人的佣金是每笔交易达成金额的百分之五。

  7. We could make an arrangement with you, not a special discount.

  我方可以与你方协商,但并不是特殊折扣。

  8. Moreover, when other customers get to know it, they are likely to raise questions.

  而且,其他客户知道的话,他们很可能会提意见的。

  9. Usually we pay commission on the basis of C.I.F. value.

  我们通常按C.I.F.价格支付佣金。

  10. A five-percent commission will certainly help you in pushing your sales.

  百分之五的佣金肯定会有助于你们的销售。

  11. From other suppliers, we get a higher commission rate for the business in this line.

  对这类产品的交易,我们从其他供货者那里可得到更高的佣金。

  12. We regret that we can’t allow you a 5% commission.

  很抱歉,我们不能给你百分之五的佣金。

  13. We will give you back a 5% commission by check.

  我们将用支票支付你方百分之五的佣金。

  14. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.

  我们急于想知道你方付佣金的惯例。

  15. I’m afraid it goes against the usual commercial practice not to allow a commission.

  不给佣金恐怕有悖于商业惯例吧。

  16. It’s really impossible for us to make any concession by allowing you any commission.

  在给你们的佣金问题上,我们真的不可能作出任何让步。

  17. As commission agents we do business on a commission basis.

  作为佣金代理商,我们是以佣金为基础做生意的。

  18. We wish to be your agent in our district if the commission rate is favorable.

  如佣金率优惠,我们愿意做你方在我们地区的代理。

  19. You may invoice the goods at contract price minus 3% commission.

  你们可以按合同价格减去百分之三的佣金开发票。

  20. The commission shall be paid either by means of goods covered under this contract or by check.

  佣金可用合同项下的货物支付,也可用支票支付。

  Business Representation 代理

  1. I would like to discuss with you the problem of agency for your electric fans.

  我想同贵方商谈你们电风扇的代理问题。

  2. I wonder whether your firm is represented in our country.

  我不知道贵公司在我国是否有代理。

  3. We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sales of your products in our country.

  如果贵方能考虑我们的申请使我们成为贵公司产品在我国市场的销 售代理的话,我们会很高兴的。

  4. We are pleased to offer you a sole agency for the sale of our products in your country.

  我们很乐意指定你们成为我方产品在贵国的独家代理。

  5. We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole agent for your products.

  对贵方有意指定我们成为贵方产品的独家代理,我们感到很高兴。

  6. We’re favorably impressed by your proposal for a sole distributor.

  对贵方建议由我方担任独家经销商一事,我们颇感兴趣。

  7. Thank you for offering us the agency for your products and appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.

  谢谢贵方提出让我们代理你们的产品,我们很感激你们对我们所表示的信心。

  8. If you give us the agency, we should spare no efforts to further your interests.

  如果贵方给予我们代理权,我们将不遗余力为贵方争取利益。

  9. As your agents, we’ll make greater efforts to push the sale of your products.

  作为你们的代理,我们将会更加努力地推销你方产品。

  10. We appreciate your efforts in pushing the sale of our electric fans.

  我们感激贵方在推销我方电扇产品方面所做的努力。

  11. I’m afraid we can’t agree to appoint you as our sole agent because the annual turnover you promised is too low.

  恐怕我们不能同意指定你方作为我们的独家代理,因为你方所承诺 的年销售量太少了。

  12. We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent.

  如果你方指定我们作为独家代理,我们将增加我们的销售量。

  13. We’d like to sign a sole agency agreement with you on your electric fans for a period of three years.

  我们想同你方签订一项为期三年专营电扇的独家代理协议。

  14. As our sole distributor, you are not expected to handle the sale of similar products of other origins.

  你方作为我们的独家经营商是不允许经营销售其他类似产品的。

  15. I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation for your alarm clocks.

  想必你已知道,我想和你方商谈闹钟的代理事宜。

  16. We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal.

  通常我们取得的佣金是每笔成交额的10%。

  17. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?

  据你估计,你能完成最大年销售量是多少?


有关于商务的英语300句子的口语相关文章:

1.常用英语口语对话句子

2.精短英语常用口语200句

3.关于精神的英语语句口语

4.关于黑社会的英语句子口语

5.关于表达自己想法的英语口语句子

4082095