最常用商务英语220句实用口语表达(2)
最常用商务英语220句实用口语表达
实用的商务英语口语表达
-- I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
-- First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
-- When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
-- Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
-- Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
-- Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
-- Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
-- If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
-- By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
-- I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
-- Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
-- Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
-- Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
-- I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
-- I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
-- Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
-- As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
-- May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
-- If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
商务英语必备英语口语
-- We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
-- Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
-- I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
-- Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
-- There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
-- I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
-- Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
-- I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
-- I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
--- Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
--- It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
--- Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
--- It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
--- We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
--- Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
--- We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
商务英语必备口语表达
--- Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
--- I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
--- I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
--- The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
--- Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
--- Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
--- Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
--- Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
--- There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
--- Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
--- I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
--- It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
--- We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
--- All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
--- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
--- I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
商务英语实用英语口语
--- I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
--- It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
--- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
--- We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
--- We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
--- You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
---We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
--- How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
--- Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
--- Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
--- This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
--- We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
--- That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
--- I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
--- I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
--- I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
--- If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
--- We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。