常见职场英语口语对话
常见职场英语口语对话
下面学习啦小编为大家带来常见职场英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
常见职场英语口语对话1
F: Welcome aboard!
欢迎你来本公司工作!
C: Thank you, I'm delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald。
谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。
F: Call me Buck, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. It's easier。
叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。
C: I'd prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of one's family name?
我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?
F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name。
嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。
F: It's been our tradition ever since the company was small. And don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. OK?
在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?
C: I'll try。
我会试试看。
F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. Get it?
好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?
C: Yes, sir。
是的,先生。
F: (Laughing) And don't 'sir' me either. Now I'll show you your private office。
(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。
常见职场英语口语对话2
W: Hello, Let me introduce myself. My name is Wang Jufeng.
你好,让我自我介绍一下。我叫王巨峰。
S: Pleased to meet you. I'm Geoff Snowdon. I haven't seen you around before.
很高兴认识你,我叫吉奥夫·斯诺登。我过去没有见过你呀。
W: No. I've just started work for IBM. I'm in the Sales Department.
对。我刚来IBM工作,在销售部。
S: What do you do there?
你在那做什么工作?
W: Oh, I'm on the market research side. And you?
哦,我是搞市场调研的。你呢?
S: Well, I've been with IBM for years. I'm Mr. Field's Personal Assistant. He is the After Sale Service Director.
哦,我已经在IBM工作好几年了。我是菲尔德先生的个人助理。他是售后服务部主任。
W: Ah, I haven't met him. Is he at the party here?
啊,我还不认识他。他来参加这次聚会了吗?
S: Yes, that's him. Let me introduce you.
来了,他就在那,让我为你介绍一下。
常见职场英语口语对话3
Michael: My computer is really going crazy today.
迈克尔:今天我的电脑真的要发疯了。
Billy: Have you tried re-booting it?
比利:你试过re-booting (重启动)了吗?
Michael: I think the Big Kahoona would be really angry if she saw me kicking my PC.
迈克尔:我觉得如果让头儿看见我踢我的电脑,她会很生气的。
Billy: I don't mean that you should kick you computer! Have you tried to restart it?
比利:我不是说你应该踢你的计算机!你试过重启动了吗?
Michael: Do you think that would help?
迈克尔:你觉得那有用吗?
Billy: Maybe. What error message are you getting?
比利:可能。你得到什么样的错误信息?
Michael: It says that I have too much email.
迈克尔:它说我的电子邮件太多了。
Billy: How many emails do you have in your inbox?
比利:你的收信箱里有多少封电子邮件?
Michael: About 10,000!
迈克尔:大约一万封!
Billy: Leave your computer alone for a while and I will tell you how to manage your email more efficiently.
比利:先不要去管你的计算机,我要告诉你怎么更有效地管理你的电子邮件。
常见职场英语口语对话相关文章:
2.职场常用英语口语
8.关于职业英语对话
9.常用英语口语练习
10.大学英语口语对话大全