日常工作安排的英语
现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。
上班族必备单词:出游心得
Hello, Mr. Brown, long time no see. Where have you been?
你好,布朗先生,好久不见,你去哪里了?
Oh, I went on a holiday in the city of Chengde.
哦,我去承德度假了。
Great. What do you think of it?
真好,你觉得那里怎么样?
The city is small, not very modern, but there are many mountains with lots of trees around the city, so the air there is pretty fresh.
城市不是很大,也不是很现代化,但是由于周围有很多山,山上的树木也很多,所以空气很清新。
Did you go to the Summer Mountain Resort?
那你去避暑山庄了吗?
Certainly! The most attractive place is that, it's very large; it is 8 times the size of Forbidden City and 16 times the size of Summer Palace. The art of gardens is perfectly represented in it.
当然去了,那是最吸引人的地方。它很大,是故宫的8倍,颐和园的16倍,而且那里的园林艺术很棒。
It sounds great, and is really cool there?
听起来不错,那里真的很凉快吗?
Yes, I think the reason is that there is a big lake, and many trees in the Resort.
是的,我想可能是因为有湖,而且树比较多。
What is the special local product?
当地的特产是什么?
The main product of Chengde is various kinds of ferine mushroom and the almond. The mushroom tastes really good, and it is very different from the common mushrooms, and the snack made of almond is delicious.
最主要的特产是各式各样的野生蘑链和杏仁,野生蘑菇的味道很不错,和普通蘑菇差别很大,杏仁做的小吃也很美味。
I hope to go there someday.
希望我有一天也可以去那里。
上班族必备单词:活动安排
Finally! OK, let's unpack and get out there!
来吧,让我们放下行李出去吧。
Sally, slow down. We have a week! Maybe we should decide what we want to do.
莎莉,不要着急。我们有一个礼拜时间呢,也许我们应该决定一下 我们想做什么。
Oh, Dick! You always have to be so organized. OK, well, I want to shop, I heard this town had great prices.
噢,迪克!你总是要把所有事情都想好。好吧,我想购物,我听说这个小镇东西便宜。
I swear, you were born to shop. I would like to check out some local arts and crafts. Harry's wife brought home some pottery from here last summer. Do you remember seeing it? It was really nice.
我发誓,你生下来就是为了购物。我想要查一下当地的手工艺品。亨利的妻子去年夏天从这带回了好多陶器。你还记得吗?真的很不错。
Look at the view. You can see the bay from here. We should see if they rent boats or anything. I really want to go sailing.
看看这风景,你可以从这里看到海湾,我们可以看看他们是否有出租船或者其它东西,我真的很想航行。
We will ask at the front desk later. I am sure they will know.
我们去柜台问问吧,我觉得他们一定知道。
I would like to try windsurfing, too.
我也想尝试一下风帆冲浪。
We should make a day of the waterfront. I bet they have great seafood here. I can almost taste the lobster.
我们应该在码头过一天,我打赌那里有海鲜,我都能闻到龙虾味了。
I'm sure that we can find you some lobster. And then I would really love to go dancing.
我确信我们能找到龙虾,然后我很想去跳舞。
It is a tourist town. I am sure we can find you some rock ‘n' roll. Personally, I would really like to hear some jazz.
这是一个观光的小镇,我确信我们能帮你找到摇滚乐,我个人倒是喜欢爵士乐。
We can hear jazz one night and rock another night.
我们可以一天晚上听爵士,另一天晚上听摇滚。
I wonder if they have anything like a museum or something. I always like to find out about the history of a place.
我在想这里是否有博物馆之类的东西,我总是想发掘一个地方的历史。
We can ask the guy at the front desk about that, too. Anyway, let's just go out now and wander around a little. Maybe we can pick up some maps or brochures at the Tourist Information Center.
我们可以问问柜台的那个人,无论如何,先让我们出去随便走走吧,也许我们可以在旅游信息中心拿一些地图或小册子。
Good idea.
好主意
上班族必备单词:入住饭店
Good evening. Welcome to Mansion Hotel.
早安,欢迎入住大厦饭店。
I have a reservation. My name is Rodgers.
我有预订,我的名字是罗杰斯。
Last name, Rodgers?
姓氏是罗杰斯吗?
Yes.
是的。
Very well. Welcome, Mr. Rodgers. Would you please fill out the registration card? How are you doing today?
非常好,欢迎你,罗杰斯先生。麻烦你填一张入住卡,今天玩得怎么样?
0h, good. I have a long day and it's good to get here.
嗯,好。我很高兴到这里。
Mr. Rodgers, how would you handle your account?
罗杰斯先生,你怎么付账呢?
My credit card, please.
信用卡。
I will check to see if any messages for you? Well, here is one message for you.
我查一下是否有您的消息,哦,这里有一条你的信息。
Thank you. I have an 8 o' clock appointment tomorrow morning, I would like a wake-up call.
谢谢,我明天早上8点有个约会,我想留一个起床通知给你们。
Certainly, I can take care of it for you. What time would you like the wake-up call?
当然了,我们会为你注意的,你希望我几点打电话?
7 a.m.
*7点.
Mr. Rodgers, this is George. He will take care of your luggage and show you to your room. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.
罗杰斯先生,这是乔治,他负责你的行李并且带您到你的房间, 如果有什么事,请及时告诉我。
OK, I'll do that.
好的,我知道了。
Have a pleasant stay.
祝您住得愉快。