英语面试情景对话
英语面试情景对话
下面是学习啦小编整理的英语面试情景对话,希望对大家有帮助。
英语面试情景对话一:
A: Good afternoon, sir.
B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.
A: Thank you.
B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry Hudson.
A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hudson.
B: To start with, tell me about your education, please.
A: All right. I shall graduate from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies next year. I major in international trade.
B: Are you single or married?
A: I'm still single. Nowadays many young people in China are not in a hurry to get married. They'd rather secure their careers before they settle down in a family.
B: That's the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion work entails much travel. So we need employees without family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.
A: When I was a sophomore, I passed Band 6 of College English Test.
B: Why are you interested in this company?
A: I think working in this company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.
B: What do you know about this company?
A: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U.S.A. Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.
B: Do you know what PNTR stands for?
A: It stands for Permanent Normal Trade Relation. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from another nation.
B: By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?
A: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.
B: Good. I think you'd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3, 500 per month, and raise is given after six months according to your ability. We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, three-week paid vacation a year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?
A: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.
B: Do you have any questions about the job?
A: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided by the head office. I'd like to know how you choose employees to attend the program.
B: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited, we select them on their merits. Are you really interested?
A: Sure. I'll do my utmost if I am employed by this company.
B: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Zhang. We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.
A: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.
B: Good-bye.
Notes:
PNTR (Permanent Normal Trade Relation): 永久正常贸易关系
starting salary: 起薪
fringe benefits: 附加福利
paid vacation: 带薪假期
英语面试情景对话二:
Why are you interested in working for our company?
为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?
Because your company has a good sales record.
因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。
Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。
Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。
Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。
Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。
Why did you leave your former company?
为什么离开以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。
Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。
What are your great strengths?
你有什么优点?
I'm a good team player.
我是一个富有团队精神的人。
I'm a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情执着。
I'm a fast-learner.
我学东西很快。
I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和谐相处。
I have strong organizational skills.
我的组织能力很强。
In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
我公司雇用你有什么好处?
I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用。
I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
我有足够的知识推广贵公司的产品。
I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认为贵公司能从中获益。
Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
贵公司能通过雇用一个充满活力、聪明的年轻人获益。
I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最适合这个工作的。
What are your salary expectations?
你对薪水有什么要求?
I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
我希望是贵公司对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人所付的标准薪资。
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我们能不能谈一谈我在贵公司需要承担的责任?我觉得工资应该与工作的责任紧密相关的。
I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.