办公英语情景对话
办公英语情景对话
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来办公英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
办公英语情景对话1
Steven and his colleague Baker are talking about the bonus.
史蒂文和他的同事贝克正讨论奖金的事。
Steven: The bonus season is coming. How much of a bonus can I expect?
史蒂文:该发奖金了,不知道我能领多少奖金?
Baker: I think you will get a big bonus, because you always have high sales.
贝克:我想你的奖金应该会不少,因为你的销售业绩总是很好。
Steven: I hope so. I think you will get a big bonus too. Bonus depends on your performance and you worked overtime almost every day.
史蒂文:我希望如此,我觉得你也可以得到很多奖金。奖金是和表现挂钩的,你几乎每天都在加班。
Baker: Yes, I am expecting to get the bonus. I hope we will both get the salary and bonus.
贝克:是啊,我正期待着呢。我希望我们都有月薪和奖金可拿。
Steven: Hope so!
史蒂文:但愿吧!
办公英语情景对话2
Steven has applied for a transfer. And he has got the permission. Now he is informing Bob of his leaving.
史蒂文已申请了调任,并且得到了批准。此刻他正告诉同事鲍勃他要离职。
Steven: I have applied for a transfer.
史蒂文:我已申请调任。
Bob: Really? Do you mean that you are leaving?
鲍勃:真的吗?你的意思是你要离职吗?
Steven: Yes. I think it's time to move on. I’ve already been here too long.
史蒂文:是的。是该有所改变了。我在这儿待了太久了。
Bob: Where do you want to go?
鲍勃:你想到哪儿去呢?
Steven: Well, I want to be transferred to the Shanghai office.
史蒂文:嗯,我想调任到上海办事处。
Bob: I will miss you. But anyway I wish you every success at your new post.
鲍勃:我会想念你的。但不管怎样,祝你在新的岗位上一切顺利。
Steven: Thanks. It's been a pleasure working with you.
史蒂文:谢谢了。跟你工作这段日子我非常愉快。
办公英语情景对话3
Steven has been promoted recently. His colleague Peter is coming to congratulate on his promotion,
史蒂文最近升职了,同事皮特前来祝贺。
Peter: My warmest congratulations on your promotion!
皮特:衷心地祝贺你晋职!
Steven: Thanks. It’s nothing special actually.
史蒂文:谢谢,实际上,这没什么特别的。
Peter: Don’t say that. It owes to your efforts and team spirit.
皮特:不要这么说,这要归功于你的努力和团队精神。
Steven: Oh, it was nothing. Anyone could have done it. I still have a lot to leam yet.
史蒂文:没什么,任何人都能做到这一点,我还有很多要学习的。
Peter: You are very modest. Best luck in your new position.
皮特:你很谦虚,祝愿你在新职位上万事如意。
Steven: Thank you. I won’t let this promotion change me.
史蒂文:谢谢你了,我不会因为这次升职而改变的。
办公英语情景对话4
Steven decides to resign for some special reasons. Now he is talking about it with his boss Mr. Green.
史蒂文因为某些特殊原因决定辞职,现在他正向老板格林先生提辞职。
Steven: Excuse me, sir. I've made a tough decision and here is my resignation.
史蒂文:打扰一下,先生,我做了一个很困难的决定,这是我的辞呈。
Mr Green: I am sorry to hear that. Why do you want to quit?
格林先生:我很遗憾听到这个决定,为什么你要辞职?
Steven: I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.
史蒂文:很抱歉在这个时候提出辞职,但我已经决定要出国念书了。
Mr Green: All right. Welcome back anytime.
格林先生:好吧,随时欢迎你回来。
Steven: Thank you, sir. I'd like to say that I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, think it’s about time for me to leave.
史蒂文:谢谢,先生。我要说的是,我真的很高兴与您共事。但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了。
Mr Green: I am glad to work with you, too. Good luck!
格林先生:我也很高兴与你共事。祝你好运!
Steven: Thank you.
史蒂文:谢谢。
办公英语情景对话相关文章:
5.英语场景对话
7.英语情景对话练习
9.日常对话英语
10.关于工作情景对话