学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于外国城市情景对话

关于外国城市情景对话

时间: 焯杰674 分享

关于外国城市情景对话

  英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!下面学习啦小编为大家带来英语日常情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  关于外国城市情景对话:墨西哥

  Todd: So, Adrienne, you said you lived in Mexico for awhile?

  托德:艾德丽安,你说你曾在墨西哥住过一段时间?

  Adrienne: Mm, I studied there.

  艾德丽安:嗯,我在那儿学习。

  Todd: Really! You studied in Mexico?

  托德:真的吗!你在墨西哥学习?

  Adrienne: I did. I studied Spanish.

  艾德丽安:对。在那里学习西班牙语。

  Todd: Wow, so what was it like being a student in Mexico?

  托德:哇,那在墨西哥上学感觉怎么样?

  Adrienne: Ah, it was interesting. The weather was really hot the entire time I was there. Um, and it was very confusing, cause I didn't know the language very well when I first arrived but I learned quickly because I was living in the situation every day where I had to use language so that was really helpful in the end.

  艾德丽安:嗯,很有趣。我在那儿的时候,那的天气一直都很炎热。嗯,其实当时很困惑,因为我刚到那里的时候西班牙语不好,不过我学得很快,毕竟我生活在西班牙语的环境中,每天都要用到,所以对学习语言非常有帮助。

  Todd: So, what were the people like? What was the city like?

  托德:那里的人怎么样?城市怎么样?

  Adrienne: The city was small. 1 million people, and that's pretty small. The architecture is very colonial style. It's interesting. Very beautiful, old, a lot of wood and stone and the food was great. Very spicy.

  艾德丽安:城市非常小。有1百万人口,非常小。那里的建筑是典型的殖民地风格。这很有趣。建筑是老式的,非常漂亮,是用木石筑成的,那里的食物非常棒。特别辣。

  Todd: Mexican food's the best.

  托德:墨西哥食物非常好。

  Adrienne: I think so too.

  艾德丽安:我也喜欢那里的食物。

  Todd: Yeah, and the people?

  托德:那那里的人呢?

  Adrienne: The people are really friendly, really, really friendly. Big families and they're always invitingyou over for dinner, lunch and breakfast, and tea and coffee and chocolate and it's really, it's really a very familial environment.

  艾德丽安:人们非常友善,真的非常友善。他们家庭成员众多,而且他们会经常邀请你过去吃晚餐,午餐、早餐,还有喝茶、喝咖啡、享用巧克力,家庭氛围非常浓厚。

  Todd: What was your favorite place in Mexico?

  托德:墨西哥你最喜欢的地方是哪里?

  Adrienne: My favorite place, still, is a town called Cholula. It's a very small town. That has a pyramid, and Aztec pyramid with a cathedral on top of it and it has views of the mountains, the volcano and, um, just beautiful landscape all around. It's a great place to watch the sunset.

  艾德丽安:我最喜欢的地方是叫作乔卢拉的小镇。那是一座非常小的城镇。那里有金字塔,阿兹特克金字塔,顶部有一座天主教教堂,那里能看到山脉,火山,周围的景色非常漂亮。那是一个看日落的好地方。

  Todd: What volcano?

  托德:什么火山?

  Adrienne: Po! They call it Popo, but the full name I think is Popocatepetl. It's an Aztec name.

  艾德丽安:波!他们称之为波波,我想全名应该是波波卡特佩特火山。是一个阿兹特克名字。

  Todd: Oh, sounds like a nice place.

  托德:哦,听上去是个不错的地方。

  Adrienne: It's beautiful.

  艾德丽安:非常美。

  Todd: Any plans to go back to Mexico soon?

  托德:你有回墨西哥的计划吗?

  Adrienne: Of course. I always want to go back but whether I actually make it in the next year or two, I don't know.

  艾德丽安:当然了。我一直想回去,不知道我明年或者后年能否做到。

  关于外国城市情景对话:新西兰

  Todd: Hello!

  托德:你好!

  Leo: Hello!

  里奥:你好!

  Todd: Uh, could you introduce yourself please?

  托德:嗯,请你自我介绍一下,好吗?

  Leo: Sure. My name's Leonard Tui. I'm from Auckland, New Zealand.

  里奥:好的。我的名字是里昂纳多·图伊。我来自新西兰奥克兰。

  Todd: Wow! Great! Leonard?

  托德:哇!真好!是叫里昂纳多吗?

  Leo: Yes, Leonard.

  里奥:对,里昂纳多。

  Todd: OK. Do people call you Leaonard?

  托德:好的。那人们都叫你里昂纳多?

  Leo: Some people call me Leonard.

  里奥:有些人这么叫我。

  Todd: Leonard!

  托德:里昂纳多!

  Leo: Some call me Leo. Some call me Lenny.

  里奥:有些人叫我里奥。有些人叫我莱尼。

  Todd: Oh, wow! Quite, quite a few. Back home, what do your friends call you?

  托德:哇哦!好多种叫法啊。那你家乡的朋友都叫你什么?

  Leo: Back home just Leonard.

  里奥:家乡的朋友就叫我里奥纳多。

  Todd: Leonard. Oh, OK! Great, um, so tell us about New Zealand.

  托德:里昂纳多。哦,好的!很好,嗯,跟我们说说新西兰吧。

  Leo: Well, I come from Auckland which is the largest city in New Zealand. The total population of New Zealand is just under 4 million. Auckland has roughly the one point two million.

  里奥:嗯,我来自奥克兰,那是新西兰最大的城市。新西兰的人口总数只有不到4百万人。奥克兰的人口接近120万人。

  Todd: OK. Oh, great.

  托德:哦,很好。

  Leo: And, uh, Auckland is in, more near top of the North Island. The weather there is pretty mild.

  里奥:奥克兰市的地理位置离新西兰北岛的顶部很近。那里的天气非常温和。

  Todd: OK. What is the best thing about New Zealand?

  托德:好。那新西兰最好的是什么?

  Leo: I would say the outdoors, the nature, just basically getting outside...enjoying life.

  里奥:我会说是户外、大自然,就是去户外享受生活。

  Todd: OK. How long has it been since you lived in New Zealand?

  托德:好。你在新西兰生活多长时间了?

  Leo: It's been seven years now.

  里奥:七年了。

  Todd: Oh, really! Wow, do you miss it?

  托德:哦,真的吗!哇,那你想念那里吗?

  Leo: I actually miss the, the social side, the family and the outdoors.

  里奥:实际上我很想念那里的社会生活,家人,还有户外生活。

  Todd: Yeah, yeah, I hear it's a beautiful place.

  托德:嗯,嗯。我听说那是个 美丽的地方。

  Leo: Oh, it is. Especially in the South Island.

  里奥:没错。尤其是新西兰南岛。

  Todd: Wow! Yeah, I really hope to go there sometime. I hear it's just a fantastic place. OK. Thanks a lot.

  托德:哇!嗯,我真希望有时间去看看。我听说那是个梦幻的地方。嗯,非常谢谢你。

  Leo: You're welcome.

  里奥:不客气。

关于外国城市情景对话相关文章:

1.国外旅游常用情景对话

2.外国风俗英语情景对话

3.商量国外旅游情景对话

4.生活英语情景对话:一百万美金

5.俄罗斯旅游情景对话

6.外国留学找公寓常用英语

7.外国留学申请研究生院常用英语

8.银行英语情景口语对话:外国人在银行兑换人民币

9.外国留学申请停车许可证英语

10.每日英语口语学习:找公寓

456638