学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 >

关于日常生活的情景口语对话

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  英语口语很难吗?,其实也不是很难的,今天小编就给大家分享一下英语情景对话,大家快点练一练吧

  英语口语情景对话

  Tacos for Two 墨西哥玉米饼

  Daniel: Hey Olga, how are you?

  丹尼尔:嗨,奥尔加,你好吗?

  Olga: Hi, and how are you Daniel?

  奥尔加:你好,你怎么样,丹尼尔?

  Daniel: I'm fine thanks. I need to ask you a favor.

  丹尼尔:我很好,谢谢。我想请你帮个忙。

  Olga: Sure, what's up?

  奥尔加:没问题,什么事?

  Daniel: Well I'm trying to impress a girl and I need to cook something for her.

  丹尼尔:我想给一个女孩留下好印象,我想给她做些吃的。

  Olga: I see.

  奥尔加:我明白了。

  Daniel: So I was thinking of Mexican food.

  丹尼尔:我打算做墨西哥食物。

  Olga: Wow, that's a good option.

  奥尔加:哇,这是个不错的选择。

  Daniel: What can you recommend me?

  丹尼尔:你会推荐我做什么?

  Olga: Why don't you cook tacos?

  奥尔加:为什么不做墨西哥玉米饼呢?

  Daniel: OK.

  丹尼尔:好。

  Olga: It's fairly simple and I think you can do it. Can you get tortillas?

  奥尔加:非常容易做,而且我认为你能做出来。你能做玉米面饼吗?

  Daniel: I might be able to get them but I'm not really sure.

  丹尼尔:我应该可以做,不过我不太确定。

  Olga: Well if you get them then I can just cook the meat, you know. It's really easy, like in a pan, a fry pan, you just fry it with onion, salt, pepper, and maybe a little bit of chili peppper. Do you like it hot?

  奥尔加:如果你能做玉米面饼的话,我可以来炒肉。做法非常简单,用平底炒锅炒肉和洋葱,放盐,再加一些辣椒,可以放红辣椒。你希望做的辣一些吗?

  Daniel: I would rather not to have it that hot. It's the first date.

  丹尼尔:我希望不要做得太辣。毕竟这是第一次约会。

  Olga: Yeah, but you know it's romantic.

  奥尔加:嗯,你知道这很浪漫。

  Daniel: OK.

  丹尼尔:好。

  Olga: Maybe just a bit. So yeah you just cut a little bit of chilli pepper and put it inside and when you've made this you just put it inside a tortilla, wrap it and maybe put some salad like lettuce and tomato on top with a little bit of cream.

  奥尔加:可以放一点儿辣椒。切一点儿辣椒放进去,炒好以后,把它们放进玉米面饼里卷起来,你还可以放一点沙拉,可以在上面放莴苣和番茄,然后加一些奶油。

  Daniel: OK, what kind of cream?

  丹尼尔:好,用哪种奶油?

  Olga: The one that's not sweet, you know the natural cream.

  奥尔加:不太甜的那种,就是天然奶油。

  Daniel: That white one?

  丹尼尔:白色的那种?

  Olga: Yeah, right and are you sure about the tortillas?

  奥尔加:对,没错,你确定可以做玉米面饼吧?

  Daniel: Just explain me so in case I cannot get them.

  丹尼尔:跟我说一下怎么做,确保我能做出来。

  Olga: Just get corn flour.

  奥尔加:准备玉米面。

  Daniel: Corn flour?

  丹尼尔:玉米面?

  Olga: Yeah, I think you can get it anywhere or at least on the internet and you just mix it with some water and maybe a little bit of salt and make like a...

  奥尔加:对,我想你可以在任何地方买到,至少可以在网上买到,在玉米面里加水,再加些盐,就像……

  Daniel: Pastry?

  丹尼尔:油酥面团那样?

  Olga: Yeah and just take a little round ball the size that you can hold it in your hand and you know like extend it to make the shape of the tortilla and just heat it up in the pan without any oil or anything and it's done like in one minute.

  奥尔加:对,揉成面团,做成可以握在手里的大小,然后把面团伸展开,做成玉米面饼的形状,然后放到锅里加热,不用放油,加热一分钟就可以了。

  Daniel: Wow that's really easy. You think it's going to work?

  丹尼尔:哇,那太简单了。你认为这会有用吗?

  Olga: Of course.

  奥尔加:当然了。

  Daniel: Thanks.

  丹尼尔:谢谢。

  Olga: You're welcome.

  奥尔加:不客气。

  优秀的英语情景口语

  Road Regulations 道路规则

  Julia: OK, Nathan. So we're talking about driving and are there any rules or regulations thatyou'd like to change?

  朱莉娅:内森,我们来谈谈驾驶,有没有哪些交通规则是你希望能改变的?

  Nathan: You know what, Jules, that an interesting question. I'm not sure that I want to changerules but I'd like the police to be stricter on the rules. Like if people jump the traffic lights, Idon't know why there isn't a camera at every set of traffic lights just to stop people from doingthat, you know. Or like speeding. It's very, very easy to put speed cameras in places but peopleseem to think that it's OK like the speed limit is the minimum speed.

  内森:这是一个有趣的问题。我不确定我是不是想改变规则,不过我希望警察能更严格执法。有人会闯红灯,可是我不知道为什么不在每个交通灯装一个摄像头,阻止人们闯红灯,或者阻止人们超速。安装超速监控摄像机是件非常简单的事情,可是看起来人们认为这没什么问题,因为车速限制是最低车速。

  Julia: Maybe the car manufacturers should have some responsibility then in maybe limitingtheir engine. What's the point in producing an engine that's big enough and powerful enoughthat you can go like two hundred kilometres an hour when the speed limits are only...have youever driven in Germany where they don't have speed limits?

  朱莉娅:也许汽车制造商应该在引擎限制方面应该承担部分责任。为什么要制造车速可达到200公里每小时的强力引擎,而限速只有……德国没有限速,你有在德国开过车吗?

  Nathan: I've been to Germany and been a passenger in a car but not driven, no.

  内森:我去过德国,也在德国坐过车,不过我没有在德国开过车。

  Julia: I've been a passenger on the autobahns. I really enjoyed it actually.

  朱莉娅:我坐车上过高速公路。我非常享受那种感觉。

  Nathan: Yeah. Is that because you're a speed demon — adrenaline freak?

  内森:嗯。是因为你是速度狂人吗,你喜欢那种兴奋的快感?

  Julia: I like the freedom.

  朱莉娅:我喜欢那种自由。

  Nathan: Right.

  内森:好。

  Julia: And I think it takes away a lot of the road rage element.

  朱莉娅:我认为这可以减少路怒。

  Nathan: Right.

  内森:对。

  Julia: I think people do drive responsibly. Often people break laws simply because the laws arethere, you know. If the law isn't there, people drive within their ability range so the autobahnsthey're, as far as I know, I think they have a high safety rate.

  朱莉娅:我认为人们在开车时是负责任的。因为有规则的存在所以才会有违反规则的事情出现。如果没有规则,人们在能力范围内驾驶,据我所知,高速公路的安全程度是很高的。

  Nathan: Oh really?

  内森:哦,真的吗?

  Julia: Yeah, they have less accidents because when you've got speed limits this createssituations that actually present dangers on the road.

  朱莉娅:对,高速公路很少发生事故,因为限速反而使道路上的危险情况增加。

  Nathan: Do those people then maybe I guess in Germany they maybe have better educationabout self responsibility when driving maybe?

  内森:德国人是不是在驾驶责任上受到了更好的教育?

  Julia: Possibly. They also have very good cars, very safe cars.

  朱莉娅:可能吧。他们的车也更好,更安全。

  Nathan: Right.

  内森:对。

  Julia: And you know if you've got like a Porsche or something that can go at that speed thenit's so nice to be able to do that.

  朱莉娅:你知道,如果开像保时捷这样能达到高速的车,那是很棒的。

  Nathan: Use it properly?

  内森:驾驶得当?

  Julia: Yeah, and safely because you know there's not going to be somebody in that outside laneobeying the speed limit to the letter who's going to present a danger to you. You're free, youcan go at the speed you want. If there's people that want to drive slow, they have a lane thatthey can drive more slowly in.

  朱莉娅:对,安全驾驶,因为不会有严格遵守限速规则的人在外车道对你造成危险。你很自由,你可以想开多快开多快。如果有人想开慢点,可以设置一条慢速驾驶车道。

  Nathan: Yeah.

  内森:好。

  Julia: So it kind of balances out. I think it's the restrictions that create the dangersometimes, based on the autobahns.

  朱莉娅:这样就可以做到平衡。我认为从高速公路的情况来看,有时制造危险的就是那些限制条件。

  Nathan: OK.

  内森:好。

  Julia: Obviously driving through a residential area or where there's a school you've got to have,but I think those things we have in the UK, those speed policemen.

  朱莉娅:当然在驾驶经过居民区和学校时要有一定的限制,我想英国有那种限速警察。

  Nathan: Speed bumps.

  内森:减速带。

  Julia: Those speed bumps that force you to slow down, I think they're a good idea andperhaps the way to go.

  朱莉娅:这些减速带强制你减速,我认为这是一个好方法,可以采取这种形式。

  Nathan: To go, so you don't think fining people is useful?

  内森:那你不认为罚款很有效吗?

  Julia: Not really, no, because that relies on the police time and the police don't have time topolice every single driver all the time and do that.

  朱莉娅:我认为那不太有用,因为这要依靠警察的时间,可是警察并没有时间一直监督所有司机、对违规行为进行罚款。

  日常英语情景对话

  Y: I'd like to see that pen, please.

  Y:我想看一看那支笔。

  X: You mean this one?

  X:您说这支吗?

  Y: No, the other one in the brown case.

  Y:不是,是棕色盒子里的那一支。

  X: Oh, this one. ...Here.

  X:哦,这一支。……您请看。

  Y: May I try it?

  Y:我可以写写看吗?

  X: Sure.

  X:当然可以。

  Y: It's very smooth. I'll take it.

  Y:很好写,我买了。

  X: Cash or charge?

  X:您是付现金还是刷卡呢?

  Y: Charge, please.


关于日常生活的情景口语对话相关文章:

1.关于日常生活英语对话大全

2.日常生活简单英语小对话情景阅读

3.生活情景英语对话短文

4.常用实用英语情景对话:Lunch Meeting 午餐会

5.生活常用情景英语对话阅读

4109800