讲述吐嘲别人的英语口语对话
同学们不要放弃英语哦,学习英语也是一定不可以偷懒的,下面就由小编今天给大家带来的是英语的情景口语对话,大家有时间可以阅读一下
情景对话
No.1 Bitch about说坏话;发牢骚;抱怨
Stop bitching about it and do something.
我说叫你别闲扯了,干点实事儿。
What's on your agenda to bitch about this time?
你这次又在为什么事而发牢骚呢?
You’re always bitching about the the uncivilized phenomena, why don’t you resist the behavior which goes against morality.
所有的不文明现象你都发现了,你都忍不了,那你为什么不抵制这种不文明行为。
You’ve been forever bitching about everybody else, actually you should behave yourself first.
你老是在那说别人坏话,实际上你改先检讨下自己。
I mean, I was in there just listening to them bitch about each other.
我是说,我人在里面却听着他们两个人骂来骂去.
Is CC cat still bitching about that ? No , I'm bitching about it.
CC猫还在婆妈这事?不,我在婆妈这事?
There are only two kinds of programming languages: those people always bitch about and those nobody uses.
世上只有两种编程语言:一种是总是被人骂的,一种是从来没人用的。
Stop bitching about it.
别他妈的啰嗦。
No.2Grouch爱发牢骚的人(n);发牢骚,抱怨(v)
Back off , Kit. You know, you're really becoming a grouch .
别逼人,丫头,知道吗?你真的变成讨人厌了。
Did you get up with a grouch today? - No, she got up before me.
你今早起来的时候感觉心情不佳吗?――不,它比我起得早呢。
He reflected, "What's the matter with me today? Seems like I've got an awful grouch."
他暗暗寻思:“我今天怎么啦?仿佛情绪不对头。
No.3Whiner哭诉者;发牢骚者
she ' s a whiner.
她老是发牢骚。
I suspect you come across as an over privileged whiner, in which case the military might be perfect for you.
我猜你是个蜜罐儿里泡大、爱发牢骚的家伙,要是这样,当兵可能真的非常适合你。
No.4grumble嘟囔;发牢骚
Why grumble at me about your own stupid mistakes?
你自己犯了愚蠢的错误,为什么向我抱怨?。
No.5Gripe抱怨;发牢骚
For those who constantly gripe about life, turn and walk away.
对经常抱怨生活的人,转身离开。
讲述吐嘲别人的英语口语对话相关文章: