银行柜员英语对话
对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。学习啦小编整理了银行柜员英语对话,欢迎阅读!
银行柜员英语对话一
Mark:
I need to pay a fine.
我交罚款。
Clerk:
Give me your ticket and Mudan card.
把您的罚单和牡丹卡给我。
Mark:
Mudan card? What Mudan card?
牡丹卡?什么牡丹卡?
Clerk:
The card is specially used to pay for tickets.
就是专门用来交罚款的那张卡。
Mark:
I forgot to take it.
哦,我忘带了。
Clerk:
You can't pay your ticket without the card.
没有卡,您现在交不了罚款。
银行柜员英语对话二
Mary:
Would you cash these travelers checks, please?
请你兑现一下这些旅行支票好吗?
Clerk:
How would you like them?
你要什么票面的?
Mary:
Ten-dollar bills, please.
请给我十元一张的。
Clerk:
Is there anything else?
还有别的事吗?
Mary:
Yes, I'd like to know how to send money to France.
是的。我想了解一下怎样往法国汇款。
银行柜员英语对话三
Clerk:
Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
Benjamin:
Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。
Clerk:
Please fill out this form, please.
请您填一下这张表格。
Benjamin:
OK… Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
好的……在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?
Clerk:
Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。
Benjamin:
OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
Clerk:
Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。
Benjamin:
Here you are. What is the rate?
这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
Clerk:
This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
是百分之一。就是十元。
Benjamin:
OK, when will this remittance arrive?
好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
Clerk:
Generally it will arrive within a week.
一般来说,一周之内就会到。
Benjamin:
That's good. Is there anything else?
好的。还有别的什么事情吗?
Clerk:
No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。
Benjamin:
Thanks, I will.
谢谢,我会的。
看了“银行柜员英语对话”的人还看了: