关于婚姻的英语对话
关于婚姻的英语对话
所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯,训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。小编精心收集了关于婚姻的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于婚姻的英语对话1
Jeff:
Would you ever get a divorce?
你会离婚吗?
Joan:
I would do everything I could to avoid divorcing the man I married.
我会去做任何我可以做的事,避免和我结婚的男人离婚。
Jeff:
But if he was not good to you, would you go to see a lawyer to divorce?
但是,如果他对你不好,你会去找律师离婚吗?
Joan:
If he really treated me badly and if I thought about my actions very carefully, then I would.
如果他真的对我不好,而且我很仔细考虑了我的做法,我会去做的。
Jeff:
You are a very mature woman Joan.
你是一个很成熟的女人,琼。
Joan:
I take marriage very seriously Jeff. When you say "I do" to a man, it is supposed to be for life.
我对待婚姻很严肃,杰夫。如果你对一个男人说“我愿意”,这就意味着一生一世。
Jeff:
Will you marry me Joan?
你愿意嫁给我吗,琼?
Joan:
I will not! You are a good friend, but I think you would be an immature husband.
我不愿意!你是一个好朋友,不过我觉得你不是一个成熟的丈夫。
关于婚姻的英语对话2
Dad:
Ghost will be on at 6:30. It's already 6:15 now. Hurry up.
《人鬼情未了》将在六点半开演。现在已经六点十五了,快点啊。
Mom:
You'd been hanging around before left home. Well, now, you are urging me for the movie. This has been fun!
你在家磨磨蹭蹭的。现在有为了赶电影一直催我。真有意思!
Dad:
Don't be upset. I am just afraid of missing the movie. It is your favorite.
别着急。我只是怕错过电影嘛。这可是你最喜欢的电影。
Mom:
In short, you become more and more impatient with me after wedding.
简而言之,结婚后你对我越来越不耐烦了。
Dad:
Why do you think so?
你为什么这样认为?
Mom:
Every time I complain about the domestic chores with you, you just don't listen.
每次我对你抱怨家务事时,你总是不听。
Dad:
Nothing of the sort!
哪有这回事!
Mom:
Don't interrupt me! In addition, every time I need your advice, you just say, "it's up to you."
别打断我!另外,每次我需要给些意见的时候,你只是说:"你说了算。"
Dad:
Maybe I was busy with my work at that time, so I felt a little bored.
可能是那个时候我忙于工作,感觉有些烦吧。
Mom:
You mean, I am not busy with my work?
你的意思是说,我工作不忙吗?
Dad:
Honey, don't get me wrong. (Don't misunderstand me.) I don't know how to explain. But I really have eyes only for you and our children.
亲爱的,不要误会我。我不知道该怎么解释。但是我真的非常在乎你和孩子们。
Mom:
Do you still love me?
那你还爱我吗?
Dad:
Honey, maybe sometimes I seem careless, but I take great care to cooking breakfast every morning. That shows how much I love you.
亲爱的,可能有时候我显得很粗心大意,但是每天早晨我都会很用心的做饭。这代表了我有多爱你。
Mom:
Oh, honey, that's enough. Our love story is more touching than the Ghost.
哦,亲爱的,这足够了。我们的爱情故事比《人鬼情未了》还要动人。
Dad:
Let's go to see the movie. It's time to begin.
那我们就快去看电影吧。马上要开演了。
关于婚姻的英语对话3
Jeff:
I love going to weddings Joan.
我喜欢去参加婚礼,琼。
Joan:
So do I. They are always so romantic.
我也是。它们总是那么浪漫。
Jeff:
I didn't mean that I like the romance and happiness.
我不是指我喜欢那种浪漫和幸福(的气氛)。
Joan:
Well, what do you like about weddings?
哦,你喜欢婚礼的什么?
Jeff:
The free food, of course.
当然是那些免费食物了。
Joan:
But if you take a gift, the food is not really free, is it?
可是如果你带上礼物,那些食物实际上并不是免费的,不是吗?
Jeff:
I never take a gift to a wedding. I always say that it is against my culture to give gifts.
我参加婚礼从不带礼物去。我总是说送礼物违背我的文化。
Joan:
Well, remind me not to invite you to my wedding!
唔,提醒我不要邀请你参加我的婚礼!
看了“关于婚姻的英语对话”的人还看了:
1.两人英语情景对话
3.大学英语两人对话