大一英语口语对话阅读
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。小编精心收集了大一英语口语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
大一英语口语对话1
A:How do I use the powder?
A:这种药粉怎么用啊?
B:Please dissolve the powder in hot water. Soak your hand or foot in it for 20 minutes twice a day.
B:把它溶化在热水里,把你的手或者脚浸泡在里面20分钟。每天两次。
A:How do I use the eye-drop and ointment?
A:这种滴眼剂和眼药膏呢?
B:Put the eye-drop into your right eye 4-6 times a day, 1-2 drops each time. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.
B:把滴眼剂滴进你的右眼,每天4-6次,每次l-2滴。每晚挤一点眼药膏在你的眼皮上。
A:Well, I see. Thanks.
1A:好的,我明白了,谢谢。
B:You're welcome.
B:不客气。
大一英语口语对话2
A:How do I use this adhesive?
A:这膏药该怎么用阿?
B:This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it inevery 2 days.
B:这膏药是专门镇痛的,贴在疼痛部位。每隔两天更换一次。
A:How do I use the lotion?
A:那这种洗液呢?
B:Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.
B:取一些药膏,揉搓使皮肤吸收。
A:Well, thanks very much.
A:哦,谢谢了。
B:Not a all.
B:不客气。
大一英语口语对话3
A:How do I take the tablets?
A:这种药片怎么服用啊?
B:Please take 2 tablets each time, 4 times a day.
B:一次两片,一日四次。
A:How do I take the sucking lozenges?
A:那这种含片呢?
B:Please put one under your tongue, do not swallow it.
B:请放在舌头底下,不要吞咽。
A:How do I take the pills?
A:那这种丸药呢?
B:Please dissolve one pill in water before taking it.
B:服前请将药丸放在水中溶化。
A:Well, thanks very much.
A:好,真是太谢谢了。
B:You're welcome.
B:不客气。
看了“大一英语口语对话”的人还看了: