英语对话短文两人
英语对话短文两人
对话教学是整个小学阶段英语学习中必不可少的组成部分,对话贯穿于教材和教师教学及学生学习的始终。学习啦小编整理了两人英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
两人英语对话短文一
Steve wanted to park his car. Suddenly he found a car preempting the parking space. Now he ishaving a conversation with the car owner about the matter.
史蒂文想要停车,突然他发现一辆车抢先占了车位。此刻他正和车主交涉此事。
Steven: Excuse me, I'm afraid you've parked in the wrong spot.
史蒂文:对不起,恐怕您停错位置了。
Car owner: Oh, really? Isn't this spot C408?
车主:这不是C408号停车位吗?
Steven: No, it's D408, my parking space. I have already paid for it.
史蒂文:不是,这是D408号,是我的停车位。我早已付过款。
Car owner: I'm sorry, I must have been confused. I had thought it's C section, but actuallyit's D section. I'll move my car right away.
车主:对不起,我一定是弄混了。 我原以为这是C区,而实际上是D区。我马上把车开走。
Steven: It's no big deal. Thank you.
史蒂文:没事儿。谢谢。
两人英语对话短文二
Steven drives his car out. Unfortunately there is something wrong with his car. He has to find agarage to have his car repaired.
史蒂文开车出门,不幸的是车子出毛病了,他必须找一个汽车修理厂来修下车。
Steven: Excuse me. There is something wrong with my car. Can you help me check it?
史蒂文:打扰一下,我的车出毛病了。你能帮我检查一下吗?
Repairman: Of course. I will check it for you at once.
修理工:当然可以。我马上帮你检查一下。
Steven: My car won't start; I don't know why;it just won't crank up.
史蒂文:我的车发动不了,我不知道为什么,它就是发动不起来。
Repairman: There is hardly any water in the radiator. It's dangerous, sir! You could breakdown because of the heat, you know.
修理工:水箱面没有水了。先生,这很危险的。你该知道它会因为过热而损坏的。
Steven: Please fill it up with water, then. Could you check my tyres, too? I think they need air.
史蒂文:那就加点水吧。你能帮我也检查一下轮胎吗?我想轮胎需要充气了。
Repairman: No problem, sir. Should I check the air in the spare tyre as well?
修理工:没问题,先生。还要找帮你检查下备用胎吗?
Steven: I don't think so. It's brand-new.
史蒂文:我觉得没必要,备用胎是全新的。
Repairman: Shall I clean the wind shield for you?
修理工:还要我给你清洁一下挡风玻璃吗?
Steven: Yes. You had better make the car start after you do it. I'm afraid it still can't start.
史蒂文:好的,在你清洁完后最好帮我发动一下汽车,我担心仍发动不起来。
Repairman: OK. I promise you that it will be OK.
修理工:好的。我保证汽车没问题
两人英语对话短文三
Steven ran the stop sign. Now a traffic police is talking about the violation.
史蒂文闯了指示牌。此刻一位交警正和他说交通违规的事情
Traffic police: You ran the stop sign. May I see your driver's licence, please?
交警:你闯了停车指示牌,请出示您的驾驶执照。
Steven : Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see the stop sign at the corner. I didn't mean it.
史蒂文:很对不起,不过我刚才没看到拐弯的地方有个停车指示牌。我不是有意要闯的。
Traffic police: That doesn't justify your violation. May I see your licence, please?
交警:这并不能为你违反交通规则的事实开脱。能出示您的驾驶执照吗?
Steven : Oh, sorry, I don't have it on me. Honestly. I forgot it at the house. But I have theinsurance policy with me. Here it is.
史蒂文:哦,对不起,我身上没带驾照。我把驾照忘在家里了,不过我带了车的保险。给你。
Traffic police: Well, sir, your insurance looks good, but I still have to write you a ticket.
交警:您的保险没什么问题,先生。不过我还是得给你开罚单。
Steven : I understand, officer. I guess it's just not my day today. I will accept the fine.
史蒂文:我明白,长官。我想今天是倒霉的日子,我接受罚款。
看了“两人英语对话短文”的人还看了:
4.两人英语对话短文