初中英语口语对话范文
初中英语口语对话范文
对话教学是整个小学阶段英语学习中必不可少的组成部分,对话贯穿于教材和教师教学及学生学习的始终。学习啦小编整理了初中英语口语对话范文,欢迎阅读!
初中英语口语对话范文一
Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter.
史蒂文想要给在另一个城市的妹妹寄点钱。现在他正问银行职员这件事。
Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?
银行职员:早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai.
史蒂文:早上好。我想给在上海的妹妹汇去1000块钱。
Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form.
银行职员:请您填一下这张表格。
Steven: OK...Do I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver?
史蒂文:好的……在收款人一项需要写上我妹妹的名字吗?
Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address.
银行职员:是的。您必须填写她的名字和地址。
Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
史蒂文:好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please.
银行职员:我看看。可以了。请给我您的1000元汇款。
Steven: Here you are. What is the rate?
史蒂文:这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan.
银行职员:是百分之一。也就是10元。
Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive?
史蒂文:好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days.
银行职员:一般来说,3天内就会到。
Steven: That's good.
史蒂文:好的。
初中英语口语对话范文二
There is something wrong with Steven's bank card. Now he is telling bank clerk this matter.
史蒂文的锒行卡出问题了。现在他正告知银行职员这件事。
Steven: Excuse me. Something is wrong with my bank card. Can you help me?
史蒂文:打搅了。我的银行卡出了点儿问题。你能告诉我怎么办吗?
Bank Clerk: Yes. What's the problem?
银行职员:好。什么问题呢?
Steven: Just a mistake with my name. It should be issued as Steven, but the card is under thename "Stheven".
史蒂文:就是我的名字上出了点差错。应该是“Steven” ,但卡上的 名字是"Stheven"。
Bank Clerk: Oh, I am very sorry about that. It's our fault. I will arrange someone to correct itimmediately.
银行职员:噢,很抱歉,这是我们的失误。我马上安排人给您改过来。
Steven: OK, no problem. To err is human.
史蒂文:好的,没关系。人孰无过。
Bank Clerk: Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. Please justwait for a moment, and it will be fixed.
银行职员:不管怎样,我们还是得为给您带来的不便道歉。请稍等,马上就会处理好。
Steven: Thank you very much.
史蒂文:非常感谢您。
初中英语口语对话范文三
Steven wants to change some US dollars into RMB. Now he is asking the bank clerk for help.
史蒂文想把一些美元兑换成人民币。此刻他正在向锒行职员寻求帮助。
Steven: Excuse me, will you change me some money, please?
史蒂文:打扰一下,请你帮我换点钱好吗?
Bank Clerk: Of course.
银行职员:当然可以了!
Steven: I'd like to change these dollars into RMB. Would you please tell me the exchange ratebetween American dollar and RMB?
史蒂文:我想把这些美元换成人民币,请告诉我美元和人民币之间的兑换率好吗?
Bank Clerk: Sure. At present one dollar is equal to 6.4392 yuan. How many dollars would youlike to change?
银行职员:好的。目前1美元换 6.4392元人民币。您打算兑换多少美元?
Steven: 500 dollars, please.
史蒂文:500美元。
Bank Clerk: Please wait for a moment...Now here is your Chinese currency. See if it's right. It's3,220 yuan. Please keep this exchange memo. You may need it for converting when you leaveChina.
银行职员:请稍等……这是您的人民币,点点看对不对。一共是3220元。请保存好兑换凭证,在您离开中国要兑换时可能有用。
Steven: OK. Thank you for your help. That's very nice of you.
史蒂文:好的。谢谢你的帮助。你真好。
Bank Clerk: It's my pleasure.
银行职员:乐意为您效劳。
看了“初中英语口语对话范文”的人还看了:
2.初中生英语对话