日常英语口语对话场景
开展对话教学的基础是建立教师与学生之间平等的地位,以学生的学习兴趣为教学核心,以学生的自主学习为教学目标,在老师的引导与启发下,进行民主化、相互化的学习行为。学习啦小编整理了日常英语口语场景对话,欢迎阅读!
日常英语口语场景对话一
Steven and Bill are college students in China. The Teachers' Day is coming, and they are talking about what to do for their teacher.
史蒂文和比尔是中国的大学生。教师节就要来了,他们在讨论为老师做点什么。
Steven: Bill, do you know when did the Chinese begin to celebrate Teachers' Day?
史蒂文:比尔,你知道中国人是什么时候开始庆祝教师节的吗?
Bill: I know the Chinese teachers had their first festival in 1985.
比尔:我知道中国教师是在1985年有了第一个属于自己的节日。
Steven: So, it is the 27th Teachers' Day.
史蒂文:今年应该是第27个教师节。
Bill: What will you do on Teachers' Day?
比尔:你准备在教师节做什么呢?
Steven: I am going to send Mr. Li some flowers. What about you?
史蒂文:我打算送给李老师一些花。你呢?
Bill: I intend to invite him to dinner.
比尔:我想请他吃饭。
日常英语口语场景对话二
Today is Chinese Valentine's Day, but Li Lei forgot it.
今天是中国的情人节,但是李雷忘了。
Li Lei: What date is today?
李雷:今天是什么日子?
Steven: Why?
史蒂文:怎么了?
Li Lei: Didn't you notice the roses everywhere?
李雷:你没有注意到,到处都是玫瑰花吗?
Steven: I hear it's Chinese Valentine's Day! Don't you know?
史蒂文:我听说今天是中国的情人节。难道你不知道吗?
Li Lei: Oh, God. I just forgot it. I should have brought roses for my girlfriend.
李雷:噢.天啊,我忘了。我应该给女朋友买玫瑰花的。
Steven: It's not too late. Go to buy some now.
史蒂文:不晚,现在赶紧去买吧。
日常英语口语场景对话三
Steven doesn't know much about Dragon Boat Festival and Li Lei is telling him something aboutit.
史蒂文不太了解中国的端午节,李雷正在给他讲解。
Steven: I hear that there is a festival called Duanwu in China.
史蒂文:我听说中国有个节日叫端午。
Li Lei: Yes. It is also called Dragon Boat Festival.
李雷:是的。它也叫龙舟节。
Steven: Why are you celebrating this festival?
史蒂文:你们为什么要庆祝这个节日?
Li Lei: We celebrate it to commemorate a great patriotic poet of China—Qu Yuan.
李雷:是为了纪念中国伟大的爱国诗人屈原。
Steven: What do you do on that day?
史蒂文:那你们一般怎么庆祝?
Li Lei: We'll have rice dumplings. What's more, there are also dragon boat matches in someplaces of southern China.
李雷:我们会包棕子吃。还有,南方很多地方还会有赛龙舟。
Steven: I see.
史蒂文:我知道了。
看了“日常英语口语场景对话”的人还看了:
2.日常英语情景对话
4.日常生活英语对话
6.英语日常对话用语