学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语对话短文两人简单

英语对话短文两人简单

时间: 韦彦867 分享

英语对话短文两人简单

  英语对话是一种基本的交际形式,其在高中英语的教学中十分普遍,与学生的关系也十分紧密。学习啦小编整理了两人简单英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

  两人简单英语对话短文一

  A:Good evening. What'll you have?

  晚上好。您想要点什么?

  B:I'd like a beer. What kind of beer do you have?

  我想来杯啤酒。你们有什么啤酒?

  A:Draft beer and cans beer. Which do you prefer?

  散装啤酒和罐装啤酒。您更喜欢哪种?

  B:A draft beer please.

  来一杯散啤酒。

  A:OK. Here you are.

  好。给您。

  B:Could I have some fruit?

  我能来一些水果吗?

  A:Of course. Wait for a moment, please.

  当然。请稍等。

  两人简单英语对话短文二

  A:Do you remember what the ratings of movies stand for?

  你还记得电影分级代表的意思吗?

  B:Yes, G stands for General Audiences, PG means Parental Guidance suggested, R is restricted to audiences under 18 and X means explicit content.

  是的,G代表普遍级,PG代表保护级,R代表限制级,未满十八岁不得观看,X代表严加限制级。

  A:Does anyone pay any attention to those ratings anymore?

  现在还有人会遵守分级吗?

  B:Remember when we were kids? Theaters wouldn't let kids in to PG moives without a parent.

  还记得我们小时候吗?保护级的电影如果没有父母陪同,电影院就不会让孩子进去。

  A:I remember that I never saw an X moives even displayed.

  我记得那时根本没有X级电影。

  B:Now with video rentals it's all a personal matter.

  现在有了录像带出租店,分级就变成个人的选择了。

  A:Yea, I never see theaters turn people away for their age anymore either.

  是啊。我现在也没看过电影院会因为一个人的年龄而赶他走的情况。

  B:Now we have to make a choice about what we will see and what we won't.

  现在我们只能自己把关,决定哪些能看,哪些不能。

  两人简单英语对话短文三

  A:Have you seen the movie Catwoman?

  你看过《猫女》这部电影吗?

  B:No, not yet. Is it good?

  没有,还没看。好看吗?

  A:Yes, it's quite amusing, actually. Good plot, and Sharon Stone's in it.

  好看,实际上还蛮有趣的。情节不错,而且又有莎朗·斯通。

  B:Oh, she's good. She must be getting on a bit now.

  噢,她不错。她现在一定变得有点老了。

  A:Yeah, but she looks amazing.

  是啊,可是她看起来还是很漂亮。

  B:So what's the movie about?

  这部电影在讲什么?

  A:Well, it's about this woman who got murdered because she discovered some company secrets about the cosmetics company she worked for. But then she got reincarnated as a cat.

  嗯,它是在讲一个女的因为在自己所服务的化妆品公司里发现了一些秘密而被人谋杀。但后来她化身成了一只猫。

  B:Huh?

  嗬?

  A:I know. Stay with me. She then decided to get her revenge by revealing the company secret and killing the boss. First, though, she had to discover her true cat nature. At the end she had a big fight with Sharon Stone, who was the real danger in the company. She had actually murdered the boss, who was her husband, and then tried to frame Catwoman for the murder, so everyone thought Catwoman was evil.

  我知道,听我说。后来她决定报仇,要公布公司的秘密并杀了老板。不过,她必须先找出她真正的猫本性。到最后,她跟莎朗·斯通大战了一场,莎朗·斯通才是公司背后真正的危险人物。老板其实是她杀的,而且老板还是她老公。但她试图陷害猫女,说人是她杀的,所以每个人都觉得猫女很坏。

  B:I see. Catwoman married the boss?

  我明白了。嫁给老板的是猫女吗?

  A:No. Sharon Stone was married to the boss, who treated her badly, so she killed him. So where was I? OK, so then, at the same time she fell in love with a cop, who was investigating the murder of the boss. Finally, she ditched the cop to follow her feline nature.

  不是,嫁给老板的是莎朗·斯通。他对她不好,所以她才杀了他。我说到哪儿了?对了,接着她同时爱上了调查老板谋杀案的警察。最后,为了顺从她的猫本性,她放弃了那位警察。

  B:Wait a minute, I'm lost. The cop killed the boss?

  等一下,我搞乱了。老板是那个警察杀的吗?

  A:No, Sharon Stone did.

  不是,是莎朗·斯通杀的。

  B:And Sharon Stone is Catwoman?

  那莎朗·斯通是猫女吗?

  A:Haven't you been listening to a word I've been saying?

  你是不是没有在听我说话?

  
看了“两人简单英语对话短文”的人还看了:

1.简单两人英语对话短文精选

2.关于简单两人英语对话大全

3.简单的两人英语对话短文欣赏

4.关于两人英语对话短文大全

5.简单两人英语对话短文阅读

6.两人简短英语对话短文

3322408