学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

订酒店英语对话短文精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语对话教学是英语课堂教学的重要组成部分,在提升教师教学能力、促进学生学习方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。学习啦小编整理了订酒店英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

  订酒店英语对话短文一

  Hotel Clerk: Hello. Sunnyside Inn. May I help you?

  Man: Yes, I'd like to reserve a room for two on the 21st of March.

  Hotel Clerk: Okay. Let me check our books here for a moment. The 21st of May, right?

  Man: No. March, not May.

  Hotel Clerk: Oh, sorry. Let me see here. Hmmm.

  Man: Are you all booked that night?

  Hotel Clerk: Well, we do have one suite available, complete with a kitchenette and sauna bath. And the view of the city is great, too.

  Man: How much is that?

  Hotel Clerk: It's only 0 dollars, plus a 10% room tax.

  Man: Oh, that's a little too expensive for me. Do you have a cheaper room available either on the 20th or the 22nd?

  Hotel Clerk: Well, would you like a smoking or non-smoking room?

  Man: Non-smoking, please.

  Hotel Clerk: Okay, we do have a few rooms available on the 20th; we're full on the 22nd, unless you want a smoking room.

  Man: Well, how much is the non-smoking room on the 20th?

  Hotel Clerk: dollars, plus the 10% room tax.

  Man: Okay, that'll be fine.

  Hotel Clerk: All right. Could I have your name, please?

  Man: Yes. Bob Maexner.

  Hotel Clerk: How do you spell your last name, Mr. Maexner?

  Man: M-A-E-X-N-E-R.

  Hotel Clerk: Okay, Mr. Maexner, we look forward to seeing you on March 20th.

  Man: Okay. Goodbye.

  suite (noun): a group of connected rooms at a hotel

  - I decided to reserve a suite for our honeymoon.

  kitchenette (noun): a very small kitchen

  - My first apartment was very small and only had a kitchenette.

  订酒店英语对话短文二

  Lily is making a phonecall to the front desk of Hilton Hotel to make a reservation for her traveling.

  莉莉正在给希尔顿酒店的前台打电话订房间。

  Front Desk:Hello, this is Hilton Hotel. How may I help you?

  前台:你好,这里是希尔顿酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?

  Lily: Hi. I would like to make a reservation on this Friday.

  莉莉:你好,我想订一间周五的房。

  Front Desk:OK. What kind of room do you want? We have single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms and suites available on Friday.

  前台:好的。请问您需要什么样子的房间?周五有单人间、双人双床间、双人间和套间。

  Lily:I want a single room with ocean view. Do you have one?

  莉莉:我想订一间带海景的单人间,可以吗?

  Front Desk:Let me check. Yes.

  前台:我看一下。可以。

  Lily:OK. I will take it.

  莉莉:好的,那我订这间了。

  Front Desk:When do you check in? How long are you planning to stay? Do you have any special requirements?

  前台:请问您什么时候入住?打算住几天呢?有什么特殊要求吗?

  Lily:l guess I am going to arrive at 9:00 in the morning and I would like to leave at 2:00 in the afternoon on Sunday. Please give me a room away from the elevator. I hate noises while I am sleeping.

  莉莉:我想我应该周五早上9点入住,周日下午2点退房。请帮我订一间远离电梯的房间,我睡觉怕吵。

  Front Desk:OK. No problem.

  前台:好的。没问题。

  订酒店英语对话短文三

  Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

  下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

  Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

  下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

  有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

  C: West, W-E-S-T.

  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

  谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

  我将会住很长一段时间的。

  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

  很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

  C: How much is the suite, please?

  请问套房多少钱呢?

  R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

  您订的套房一天是320元。

  C: Does that include attendance?

  有包括服务费吗?

  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

  320元一天,包含服务费。

  C: Meals included?

  餐费有包含在内吗?

  R: Meals are extra, not included.

  餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

  C: What services come with that?

  都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

  C: Do I have to pay in advance?

  我需要提前预付吗?

  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

  要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

  C: On which floor is the suite?

  套房在几楼呢?

  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

  我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

  C: What’s the difference between them?

  它们之间有什么不同呢?

  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

  条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

  哪一间更安静?

  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

  三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

  我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

  好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

  不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

  那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

  C: What if there isn’t any room then?

  是不是那之后都没有房间了?

  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

  不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

  好的,谢谢,再见。

  
看了“订酒店英语对话短文”的人还看了:

1.关于酒店预定英语对话

2.关于酒店预订房间英语对话

3.关于预定酒店的英语对话

4.酒店入住常用英语对话阅读

5.大学两人英语对话短文精选

6.高中英语对话短文精选

2759986