学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 订房间的英语对话阅读

订房间的英语对话阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

订房间的英语对话阅读

  英语对话教学能激发和保持学生学习英语的兴趣,为学生提供充分的语言交际实践的机会,能培养学生的交际能力,使学生敢于大胆开口说英语,达到学以致用的目的,使得英语课堂教学更精彩。小编精心收集了订房间的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  订房间的英语对话1

  Steven wants to travel during the holiday, so he is calling a hotel to book a room.

  史蒂文假期里想去旅行,所以他正在给一个宾馆打电话预订房间。

  Clerk: Crown Hotel. Reservation Desk. Can I help you?

  职员:皇冠酒店预订处,请问您有什么需要?

  Steven: Yes, I'd like to book a room at your hotel.

  史蒂文:我想在你们酒店预订一个房间。

  Clerk: What kind of room would you like, sir? We have single rooms, double rooms, suites and deluxe suites in our hotel.

  职员:你想订什么样的房间,先生?我们这里有单人间、双人间、 套间和豪华套间。

  Steven: I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 2nd to the morning of October 6th.

  史蒂文:我想订一个带洗澡间的单人间,使用时间是从10月2日下午到6日上午。

  Clerk: All right.

  职员:好的。

  Steven: What is the rate, please?

  史蒂文:请问房费是多少?

  Clerk: The current rate is 0 per night.

  职员:现行房费是每晚100美元。

  Steven: What services come with that?

  史蒂文:这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

  Clerk: For 0 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  职员:这100美元包含的项目有:收音机、彩电、电话,还有一份重要的国际报纸送到您的房间。

  Steven: That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.

  史蒂文:听起来还不错,就订这个吧。

  订房间的英语对话2

  Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

  下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

  Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

  下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

  有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

  C: West, W-E-S-T.

  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

  谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

  我将会住很长一段时间的。

  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

  很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

  C: How much is the suite, please?

  请问套房多少钱呢?

  R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

  您订的套房一天是320元。

  C: Does that include attendance?

  有包括服务费吗?

  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

  320元一天,包含服务费。

  C: Meals included?

  餐费有包含在内吗?

  R: Meals are extra, not included.

  餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

  C: What services come with that?

  都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

  C: Do I have to pay in advance?

  我需要提前预付吗?

  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

  要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

  C: On which floor is the suite?

  套房在几楼呢?

  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

  我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

  C: What’s the difference between them?

  它们之间有什么不同呢?

  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

  条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

  哪一间更安静?

  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

  三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

  我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

  好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

  不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

  那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

  C: What if there isn’t any room then?

  是不是那之后都没有房间了?

  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

  不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

  好的,谢谢,再见。

  订房间的英语对话3

  A. I will be staying in Paris for several days. Can I book a room for December 27th?

  我会在巴黎呆几天。我可以预订12月27日的房间吗?

  B. Sure, what kind of room would you like, Monsieur?

  当然,请问您要预定什么样的空间,先生?

  A. I want a double room, the queen-size bed.

  一间有超大号床的双人房,。

  B. One moment please. I'll just have a look. Yes, we have got a double room on that date. So, how long will you be staying with us, Monsieur?

  请稍等,我帮您查查,嗯,我们还有12月27日的双人房,那请问你会多久住呢,先生?

  A. I'm not sure. At least five days, but it could be longer.

  还不确定,至少有5天,可能还会更长。

  B. That's no problem. We will make a reservation for December 27th. Just let us know if you need to extend your stay.

  没有问题,我们将为您保留12月27日的一间双人房,如果您需要延长您的预订时间,请电话通知我们。

  A. Is the room with or without a bath?

  请问,房间里有浴室吗?

  B. It's a room with shower and toilet, Monsieur.

  先生,房间带有淋浴和卫生间,

  A. How much will the fee for one night?

  住一晚多少钱?

  B. About four hundred francs?

  约四百法郎

  A. What does that include?

  包括什么服务

  B. It includes morning newspaper, continental breakfast and service.

  它包括晨报,欧陆式早餐和我们的服务

  A. Is there an extra charge for children?

  带小孩,会另外收费吗?

  B. If the children is under sixteen and need put an extra bed in your room, the charge is seventy-five francs. Do you want the room?

  如果孩子未满16岁,需要在您的房间多加一张床,收费是七十五法郎。请问要订房间吗?

  A. Yes, for December 27th.

  是的,12月27日

  B. May I have your name and phone number, please?

  请告诉您的姓名和联系电话,

  A. Phillip, Bartley. My phone number is 619-930-7185.

  菲利普,巴特利。我的电话号码是619-930-7185。

  B. Will you be using a credit card or will you pay when you check in?

  请问你是用信用卡付款还是入住的时候再支付呢?

  A. Credit card, here it is.

  信用卡,给您。

  B. Now, your reservation is guaranteed, Monsieur.

  您已成功预定你的酒店,先生

  A. Thank you, you have been most helpful.

  谢谢您的帮忙。

  
看了“订房间的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于订房间的英语对话阅读

2.有关订房间的英语对话阅读

3.关于酒店预订房间英语对话

4.关于入住酒店英语对话

5.买火车票的英语对话阅读

2759881