西餐点菜英语对话阅读
西餐点菜英语对话阅读
开设英语对话课的最终目的是培养学生的英语运用能力。学习啦小编整理了西餐点菜英语对话,欢迎阅读!
西餐点菜英语对话一
A:May I have your order, please?
请问,要点菜吗?
B:Yes, I'd like to have a share of steak.
是的,我要一份牛排。
A:OK. How do you like your steak, do you like it rare, medium or well done?
好的,您想要什么样的牛排,是半生、半熟还是熟透的呢?
B:I like it well-done, please.
请做成熟透的吧。
A:Anything else?
还要什么?
B:One Whisky.
一杯威士忌。
A:It will be ready right away.
很快就好。
西餐点菜英语对话二
A:May I take your order now?
您现在要点菜吗?
B:Yes, I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.
是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。
A:How would you like your eggs?
您点的鸡蛋要怎样煮?
B:Hard-boiled, please.
请煮全熟。
A:And your toast, light or dark?
您的吐司要稍微烤一下,还是烤焦?
B:Dark, please.
烤焦。
A:Now or later?
现在要还是待会儿要?
B:Later will do.
待会儿就可以了。
A:Will there be anything else?
还要不要点别的东西?
B:No, that's all. Thanks.
不了,那些就够了,谢谢。
A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.
一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。
B:That's right.
对的。
A:Just a moment, please.
请稍等。
西餐点菜英语对话三
A:May I take your order?
要点什么菜?
B:We'd like this course for two, please.
这道菜请给我们来两人份的。
A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.
这道菜恐怕是4人份的。
B:Well, can't you make it for two only?
嗯,你们不能只做两人份的吗?
A:I'm afraid not, sir.
先生,恐怕不行。
B:I see. Well, what do you recommend then?
我知道了,那么点什么好呢?
A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.
我建议您来碗汤和两三样小菜。
B:Right, we'll have these three.
好吧,我们要这三样。
A:Would you like rice with your meal?
您需要米饭吗?
B:No, thanks.
不要,谢谢。
A:Thank you, sir. Just a moment, please.
谢谢您。先生。马上就来。
看了“西餐点菜英语对话”的人还看了: