过海关英语对话短文阅读
过海关英语对话短文阅读
在初中英语对话教学中必须给学生创设一个真实的语言交际环境,为学生提供充分运用英语进行交流实践的机会,使学生能够加深理解、熟练掌握、灵活运用,达到学以致用的目的。小编精心收集了过海关英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!
过海关英语对话短文1
A:May I see your passport please?
B:Yes. Here it is.
A:Are you travelling for business or pleasure?
B:I'm going to visit some relatives here for several months.
A:Do you have anything to declare? Jewellery or cash?
B:The only things I brought were some cloths and my notebook computer.
A:Did you bring any fruits, vegetables, fresh meats or plants into this country?
B:No, Sir, I did not.
过海关英语对话短文2
A:Please bring your baggage here for inspection.
请把你的行李拿过来检查。
B:Here you are, officer.
好的,先生。
A:Is all your baggage here?
你所有的行李都在这里了吗?
B:Yes, a camera bag, a travel bag and a suitcase.
是的,一个相机包、一个旅行袋和一个行李箱。
A:Have you got anything to declare?
有什么要申报的吗?
B:No. I have only personal effects.
没有,我只有一些私人物品。
过海关英语对话短文3
A:Please put your baggage on the counter and open it, let me have a look.
请把行李打开放在柜台上。让我看一看。
B:Yes, sir. Please examine it.
是,先生。请检查吧。
A:Anything subject to duty in your suitcase?
你手提箱里有什么要上税的东西吗?
B:No, sir. Nothing except my personal belongings, such as clothes, notebooks and some gifts.
没有,先生。除私人物品衣服、笔记本和一些礼品外,什么也没有。
A:Any cigarettes or liquor?
有香烟或酒吗?
B:I have cigarettes for my own use.
我有一些自己抽的香烟。
A:I think you'll have to pay some duty on these cigarettes because they exceed the quota. And this article is liable for duty.
恐怕这些香烟得付税,因为超过了限额,而且这些物品应付税。
B:How much duty should I pay?
我该付多少税?
A:One hundred dollars.
一百美元。
B:Here is the money.
给你钱。
A:Just a moment. I'll make out your duty memo. (Writing and giving the memo to Mr. Green) Take it and pay the girl over there.
稍等,我给你开张税单。(速给格林先生)拿着税单到那边的那位姑娘那里付款。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
看了“过海关英语对话短文”的人还看了: