机场接机英语对话短文
机场接机英语对话短文
在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。小编精心收集了机场接机英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!
机场接机英语对话短文1
A:Hi, are you Catherine?
嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?
B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.
是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!
A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.
谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。
B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.
坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!
A:Yes, and the food was horrible!
嗯,而且食物相当难吃!
B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.
喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!
A:Great! How will we be getting there?
太好了!我们要怎么去呢?
B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.
我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。
机场接机英语对话短文2
A:You are from the travel agency, aren't you?
您是从旅行社来的吗?
B:Yes, are you Mr James?
是的,您是詹姆斯先生吗?
A:Yes, I am. Are you Miss Li from the travel agency?
是的。您是旅行社的李小姐吧?
B:That's right.
是的。
A:Do you mind telling me your name?
您不介意告诉我您的名字吧?
B:Of course not. My name is Li Ping. Is this all your baggage?
当然不,我的名字叫李平。这是您的全部行李吗?
A:Yes, it is. I usually travel light.
是的,就这些了。我通常是轻装旅行。
B:Welcome to Hong Kong. I'll go and get the car. Could you please wait a few minutes?
欢迎您到香港来。我去开车,请您等一会好吗?
A:Sure, and I'm glad to meet you. Thanks for your help.
当然,我很高兴见到您。谢谢您的帮忙。
机场接机英语对话短文3
A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?
晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?
B:Ah, yes, that's right.
是的。
A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。
B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.
您好,我正在找导游呢!
A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?
B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.
还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。
A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。
B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。
A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。
B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。
A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.
请这边走,车子正在外面等候。
B:Fine, let's go.
好,走吧!
看了“机场接机英语对话短文”的人还看了: