简单的英文情景对话带翻译阅读
简单的英文情景对话带翻译阅读
英语对话教学是指通过课堂教学培养学生口头表达的交际能力,提高对话技巧,最终习得并自如驾驭语言能力的过程。学习啦小编整理了简单的英文情景对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
简单的英文情景对话带翻译一
A:Good morning. I understand that you’ve got a problem with your washing machine. I’m from the repair company.
B:Excellent. Come in please. The washing machine is in the bathroom upstairs. It keeps breaking down.
A:When did it first break down?
B:About ten days ago. I’ve tried to use it since then. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. it’s very frustrating.
A:Is it still under warranty. If it is and I can’t fix it, it would be quicker and easier to exchange it for a new one.
B:Yes, it’s still under warranty. Over the last few weeks, it’s also been making a high-pitch noise when it’s in use.
A:Ok. I’ll start by looking at the motor. I’ll just unplug it and take a look inside the machine…oh, yes. There’s the problem. It’s quite simple. I’ll sort it out in a few minutes.
B:What’s wrong with it?
A:Part of the motor is loose. I can put it back in place quite easily.
B:That’s great. Thanks very much. Would you like a cup of tea or coffee?
简单的英文情景对话带翻译二
A:Honey, could you help me operate the VCD player? It can't play.
亲爱的,你可以帮我看一下VCD播放机吗?它不能播放了。
B:Oh, are the connections correct?
噢,插头的连接正确吗?
A:I think so.
我想是正确的。
B:Let me see. Look! You confused the video frequency with the audio frequency.
让我看看。看!你把视频和音频插头搞混了。
A:I'm too careless.
我太粗心了。
B:Can it work now?
现在可以播放了吗?
A:No.
不可以。
B:So what's the problem? Maybe there is something wrong with the disk.
那么是什么问题呢?也许是光盘有问题。
A:It's a new disk.
这是一张新的光盘。
B:Give it to me.
把它给我。
A:Here you are.
给你。
B:Uh, the movie of Tom Hanks. I know why it can't play. This is a DVD disk.
啊哈,Tom Hanks的电影。我知道为什么不能播放了。这是一张DVD光盘。
简单的英文情景对话带翻译三
A:The air conditioning is not working! We need to call a handyman before we start to fry in here!
空调不工作了。我们开始在这里工作前,我们得给修理工打电话。
B:Dan is on top of that. I think they are also getting the handyman to fix the bathroom toilet that keeps clogging up.
除此之外。我想他们也得让修理工修下卫生间的马桶,马桶总是堵塞。
A:That would be convenient. They might as well ask him to fix the electrical wiring. The circuit breakers keep going out all the time. It’s really annoying!
那样就方便多了。他们也许会让修理工装好电线。总是发生短路。真烦人。
B:Yeah you are right. This office is falling apart! Frank told me the other day that the gutters outside were clogged and that’s why the parking lot was flooded.
你说得对。这个办公室正在一点点瓦解。有天Frank告诉我排水沟堵了,那就是停车场经常被淹的原因。
A:I know! I was in ankle deep water trying to get to my car that day! The handyman definitely has his work cut out for him.
我知道。那天我在齐脚深的水中试图发动车子。修理工肯定偷懒了。
看了“简单的英文情景对话带翻译”的人还看了: