学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

机场常用英语对话带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语情景对话课是指在英语教学中,创设一定的话题情景或社交活动的情景场面,通过师生互动或生生互动的语言交流活动,来实现学生语言知识的掌握、听说交际能力素质的培养及提高的目标。小编精心收集了机场常用英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  机场常用英语对话带翻译1

  A:Good afternoon. May I help you?

  下午好。需要帮忙吗?

  B:Yes. I'd like to check in, please.

  是的。我要办理登机手续。

  A:May I see your ticket and passport, please?

  请让我看看您的机票和护照好吗?

  B:Sure. Here they are.

  好的。这些就是。

  A:Please put your baggage on the scale.

  请把您的行李放到秤上。

  B:What's the weight limit?

  重量限制是多少?

  A:Thirty two kilos.

  32公斤。

  B:I hope my baggage aren't overweight.

  希望我的行李没有超重。

  A:No. They aren't.

  是的。没超重。

  B:May I carry this satchel?

  我可以随身携带小提包吗?

  A:Sure. But please attach this claim tag.

  当然可以。不过请您贴上这个取包标签。

  B:OK.

  好的。

  A:Here is your boarding pass.

  这是您的登机牌。

  B:Which gate?

  在几号口登机?

  A:Gate Four. Please go and have a seat in the waiting hall.

  四号口,请到候机厅休息。

  B:Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  机场常用英语对话带翻译2

  A:Good morning. Your ticket and passport, please?

  早上好,请出示您的机票和护照。

  B:Here you are.

  给您。

  A:Do you have any baggage to check in?

  您有行李要托运吗?

  B:Yes, one box.

  是的,有一个箱子。

  A:Would you please put it on the scale?

  请您把箱子放在磅秤上,好吗?

  B:OK. By the way, can you tell me how many kilos of free baggage each passenger is allowed?

  好的。顺便问一下,您能告诉我每位乘客的免费行李额是多少吗?

  A:The baggage allowance is different according to the class of your ticket. What class are you travelling?

  免费行李额根据您所乘坐的舱位不同而不同。您坐的是什么舱位?

  B:First-class.

  头等舱。

  A:For a first-class passenger, the free baggage allowance is forty kilos.

  头等舱的旅客免费行李额为40公斤。

  B:How many pieces of baggage can I carry on to the plane?

  我可以带几件行李上飞机呢?

  A:Passengers holding first class tickets may carry 2 pieces within the total weight of 5 kg onto the plane.

  持头等舱客票的旅客可以带两件总重量不超过5公斤的行李上飞机。

  B:If my baggage exceeds the allowance, what should I do?

  如果我的行李超过限量怎样办呢?

  A:If the checked baggage is over the allowance, we will charge you for the overweight.

  如果您的托运行李超过限额,您得付超重行李费。

  B:I see. Thank you very much for your information.

  我明白了。谢谢您提供的信息。

  A:You're welcome. Your boarding pass and baggage check, please.

  别客气,您的登机牌和行李票。

  B:Goodbye!

  再见!

  机场常用英语对话带翻译3

  A:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

  这次班机是在这个柜台办理登记手续吗?

  B:Yes, it is. Please put your luggage on the scale.

  是的。请将您的行李放在秤上。

  A:Your luggage is overweight. The free allowance for luggage is 20 kilos.

  您的行李超重了。免费行李限额是20公斤。

  B:Oh, can I keep this little suitcase as hand-luggage?

  哦,那我可以把这个小手提箱随身携带吗?

  A:OK, in this way it's just below the limit.

  可以,这样您的行李刚好低于限额。

  A:Here's your ticket and your boarding card.

  这是您的机票和登机牌。

  B:All right. I will begin boarding soon.

  好的,我马上要登机了。

  
看了“机场常用英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.机场英语日常对话

2.关于机场实用英语对话及词汇

3.在机场的实用英语对话及词汇

4.机场接机常用英语对话精选

5.关于机场接机的英语对话精选

6.机场接待英语对话

机场常用英语对话带翻译

英语情景对话课是指在英语教学中,创设一定的话题情景或社交活动的情景场面,通过师生互动或生生互动的语言交流活动,来实现学生语言知识的掌握、听说交际能力素质的培养及提高的目标。小编精心收集了机场常用英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
2602336