关于理想的英语对话阅读
关于理想的英语对话阅读
有理想、有抱负的人每每胸怀大志,奋发图强,绝不愿意一辈子醉生梦死,浑浑噩噩地虚度过去。学习啦小编整理了关于理想的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于理想的英语对话一
大嘴: What do you want to do after growing up ?
长大你想做什么?
脸盆: I am always dreaming to be a teacher .
我一直梦想能成为一名教师。
大嘴: Why?
为什么?
脸盆: It’s the best lofty profession.
因为那是最高尚的职业。
大嘴: Your dream is so great,as you wish .
你的理想很伟大,希望能如你所愿。
脸盆: I will try my best.
我会为之努力的。
关于理想的英语对话二
John, did you have a dream when you was a little boy?
约翰,你小的时候有过什么梦想吗?
Of course I did. I dreamed to be a pilot when I grow up. But unfortunately, I didn’t realize it.
当然有了,我曾梦想长大后做一名飞行员。不过遗憾的是,我没有实现儿时的梦想。
I had the same experience with you. When I was a little boy I dreamed to be a great scientist. But now you see, I'm just a common office clerk.
我也是如此,我小的时候曾梦想做一名伟大的科学家,但现在却只是一个普通办公职员。
Okay, forget about that. S, do you have some practical dreams at present?
好了,忘记这些吧。对了,史蒂文,你目前有什么实际的梦想吗?
I do. And now I'm working hard to learn English, and I want to be an interpreter some day.
有,现在我在努力学习英文,我想成为一名翻译。
You're promising. Just follow your dream and never give up.
嗯,你是大有前途的。追逐你的梦想,永不放弃。
Thanks, I will.
谢谢,我会的!
关于理想的英语对话三
Jason:
What's your ideal job in the future?
你以后的理想工作是什么?
Classmate:
I want to be an accountant very much. But it is very hard to get certified for CPA. And the company always requires an experienced accountant.
我想当一名会计。但是要拿到注册会计师的证书太难了。而且公司也要求有经验的会计。
Jason:
Yeah, experience is key element for finding a job. Now that we are inexperienced, we should be more careful and work harder.
是的,经验是找工作的关键因素。既然现在我们没有太多的经验,我们就应该更加仔细和认真。
Classmate:
Yes. Jason, what about you?
对。那你呢?杰森。
Jason:
I want to enter the foreign ventures, so before graduation, I have to improve my English. That's very crucial for a successful job interview.
我想进外企,所以在毕业之前,我得提高我的英文水平。这是成功面试的一个关键因素。
Classmate:
Yes, I also plan to take a training course for CPA. Then I'm gonna apply for a job as an ordinary accountant in the company. And I can accumulate some experience there.
是的,我也想去上一个注册会计师的培训班。然后我再去公司应聘一个普通的会计,在那里积累一些经验。
Jason:
That's a good strategy!
那是个不错的策略!
Classmate:
Do you always want to work in the foreign ventures?
那你想一直在外企工作吗?
Jason:
No, I just want to accumulate some useful experience there.
不想,我只想在那里积累一些有用的经验。
Classmate:
So will you start your own business then?
那你将来会自己创业吗?
Jason:
Yes, you said it. I want to do my own business. But before that, some social experience and clients are necessary.
嗯,你说对了。我想自己开公司。但是在那之前,一些社会经验和客户是非常必要的。
Classmate:
You are always smart!
你总是非常聪明!
Jason:
Thank you! And at that time you can also come to my company.
谢谢!到那个时候你也可以来我的公司。
Classmate:
Yeah.
是啊。
Jason:
You'll be my personal assistant.
你可以做我的私人助理。
Classmate:
Personal assistant? I don't think you'll be able to afford me.
私人助理?那我担心你恐怕请不起我。
看了“关于理想的英语对话”的人还看了: