关于金钱的英语对话阅读
在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些关于金钱的英语对话阅读,欢迎大家阅读!
关于金钱的英语对话一
Todd: James!
James: Yo!
Todd: if you had a million dollars...
James: Mm-hm...
Todd: if you won the lottery...
James: Yes.
Todd: What would you do?
James: I would buy a small island, build a house there, and invest the rest of my money so that I would never have to work again.
Todd: OK, So are you talking a tropical island, or...
James: A tropical island, yeah, or maybe I would give it all to charity and have a bridge named after me.
Todd: That's two different things there. How bout the island? Would you want to be alone, on a secluded island or?
James: No, I would want all of my friends to come and visit me often.
Todd: OK. Nice. So how would you pass the time on this island?
James: I would read books. I would study. I would go swimming, go fishing, and play with my dog.
Todd: OK. Do think money can make people happy, can buy happiness?
James: No, but it can sometimes make it easier. It depends on what you buy.
关于金钱的英语对话二
Steven is reading a book about money management. His friend Billy comes over and begins to chat with him about money.
史蒂文在读一本关于金钱管理的书。他的朋友比利走过来,开始和他聊些关于钱的事情。
Billy:What are you doing now, Steven?
比利:史蒂文,你现在在干什么?
Steven:I am reading a book about money management.
史蒂文:我在读一本关于资金管理的书。
Billy:Oh, my God. Do you want to be a millionaire? I can see you are very crazy about money.
比利:哦,天啊,你想成为百万富翁吗?我可以看出来你对钱很疯狂。
Steven:Everyone wants to earn a lot of money. Don't you think so? What's more, I am interested in money management.
史蒂文:每个人都想挣大钱的。难道你不是这么想的?况且,我对资金管理很感兴趣。
Billy:No, you are wrong. Money can't buy happiness and health. I won't sacrifice my health in order to get money.In other words, I don't want to be a millionaire and I want to have more free time to enjoy life.
比利:不,你错了。金钱买不到幸福和健康。我不会牺牲我的健康来换取金钱的。换句话说,我不想成为百万富翁,我只想有更多的自由时间来享受生活。
Steven:Oh, I see. But a proverb says "Money makes the mare go." I think it will be better if you have more money.
史蒂文:哦,我明白。但是俗话说“有钱能使鬼推磨。”我认为多点钱总是好的。
Billy:Maybe you are right. Please take care of yourself when you make money. Anyway health is the most important thing.
比利:或许你说的对。在挣钱的时候请照顾好自己。不管怎样,身体是第一位的。
Steven:Thank you for your caring. I will.
史蒂文:谢谢你的关心,我会的。
Billy:No thanks.
比利:不用谢了。
关于金钱的英语对话三
Hey, what's up?
嗨!最近怎么样?
Molly:Nothing much, just the usual. How about you?
老样子,没什么新鲜的。你呢?
Gordon:Everything is A-OK. I'm going to see a magician tonight. Do you want to come?
一切顺利。今晚我要去看魔术,你来吗?
Molly:I'd love to, but I am short on cash.
我很想去,可我钱不够花了。
Gordon:No problem, I will spot you the cash.
没问题,我会借给你。
Molly:You always loan me dough, then you charge me interest.
你总是借给我钱,然后再收利息。
Gordon:I have changed, I am not so greedy anymore.
我现在改了,不再那么财迷了。
Molly:I don't think friends and money should mix.
我觉得朋友之间应该明算帐。
Gordon:What kind a friend do you think I am? You are in a pinch and I want to help you out.
你把我当成什么朋友了?你有困难,我想帮你。
Molly:Well, I am in a bind, and I could use some extra greenbacks.
好吧,我现在有困难,我需要二十块钱。
Gordon:Great, here is 20 bucks, now, next week just give me the 30 back, plus ten dollars for interest.
很好,这里是二十块钱。下星期你要还我三十,十块钱利息。
Molly:What?
什么?
Gordon:Relax, I was just kidding.
别紧张,我在开玩笑。
猜你喜欢: