有关餐厅常用英语对话
有关餐厅常用英语对话
英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。小编精心收集了有关餐厅常用英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
有关餐厅常用英语对话1
W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.
How many person are there in your party?
中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?
G:Three.
三位。
W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.
您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?
G:Smoking.
吸烟区。
W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.
How about this table?
请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?
G:Yes.Thank you.
好的。谢谢。
W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.
would you like something to drink first?
请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?
G:We have three Tsing tao .
给我们来三支青岛。
W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.
请稍等。我马上去拿过来。
W:May I take you order now ,sir?
先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?
G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?
好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?
W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?
当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?
G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.
我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。
W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?
请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?
G:Medium well.
七成。
W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?
您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?
G:later.
稍候再上。
W:Would you like something else?
请问您还要其它吗?
G:No.That is all.
不了,就这些。
W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.
10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。
G:Good.Thank you.
非常好。谢谢。
W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.
不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。
有关餐厅常用英语对话2
W:Good evening,Madam and Sir.Welcome to the parklane restaurant.May I help you?
先生,女士,晚上好。欢迎来到柏丽餐厅,有什么 可以帮到您?
G:Yes,please.
是的。
W:Do you have a reservation?
请问您有预定吗?
G:Yes,I reserved a table for two yesterday afternoon,in the name of Mr,white.
是的,我昨天下午以怀特先生的名义预定了一张台。
W:Just a moment,please. I'll have a look at our reservation book.
请稍候,我查一下我们的预定记录。
W:Oh,yes,Mr,white.We're expecting you.We have a window seat reserved for you.This way please .Will this table be fine?
哦,是的,怀特先生,我们下恭候您的光临。我们给您留了一张靠窗的位子,请这边走。这张桌子可以吗?
G:That's ok.
可以。
W:Please take a seat. Here is the menu. I'll take your order a moment later.
would you like to have a drink first?two beers?
请坐。这是菜单。我一会儿为您点菜。先来点喝的怎么样?两杯啤酒吗?
G:All right.Thank you.
好的,谢谢。
W:You are welcome.It's our pleasure to service you.
不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。
有关餐厅常用英语对话3
W:Good evening.gentlmen.Have you made a reservation?
晚上好,先生们,请问您有预定吗?
G:No.I'm afraid we haven't.
恐怕没有。
w:Never mind ,sir. A table for two?This way,please.
没关系,先生。是两位吗?请这边走。
G:Can we sit here by the window?
我们可以坐到靠窗的位吗?
W:I'm sorry.Sir.The table has been reserved.there is a sign on it.I'll seat you anther table.
不好意思,先生,这个位已以被预定了,这里是有标志。我给您找另一张桌子吧。
G:Ok,thanks.
可以,谢谢。
W:would you like to have a drink first?
先来点喝的怎么样?
G:Yes.We'll have two beers.
好的,先来两杯啤酒吧。
w:Two beers.Certainly.sir.
当然可以,先生。
G:Can we have the menu.please?
请拿菜单给我们。
w:Here's the menu.sir.I'll back to take your order in minute.
菜单在这里,先生。我稍等会儿再来取您的点菜单。
看了“有关餐厅常用英语对话”的人还看了: