学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于抱怨餐厅的英语对话情景练习带翻译

关于抱怨餐厅的英语对话情景练习带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于抱怨餐厅的英语对话情景练习带翻译

  如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话也是很有必要的!今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些关于抱怨餐厅的英语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!

  关于抱怨餐厅的英语对话篇一

  客人:

  Hey, waiter, come here.

  嘿,服务员,过来。

  服务员:

  What is the matter,sir?

  怎么了,先生?

  客人:

  I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.

  我要投诉,找你们经理来。

  服务员:

  Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?

  先生,有什么地方不满意吗?

  客人:

  Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.

  看这汤,上面漂着一只苍蝇。

  服务员:

  That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.

  不可能啊,我仔细检查过了呀。

  客人:

  Anyway, I want to see your manager.

  不管怎样,我要见你们经理。

  服务员:

  OK, I go to find our manager.

  好,我去找经理。

  客人:

  I need you give me a reasonable explanation.

  我需要你们给我个合理的解释。

  服务员:

  We will, please wait a moment.

  会的,请稍等。

  关于抱怨餐厅的英语对话篇二

  Television Problems

  投诉电视机出毛病了

  G:I'm having a problem with my TV.

  旅客:我的电视机出毛病了。

  R:What seems to be the problem?

  接待员:可能是什么毛病呢?

  G:I can't get the satellite signal.

  旅客:我收不到卫星信号。

  R:I'll inform the Maintenance Department immediately.

  接待员:我马上通知工程部,

  They'll send someone up to check it.

  他们会派人去修理的。

  关于抱怨餐厅的英语对话篇三

  A:I want to make a complaint.

  我想要投诉。

  B:Really, what's the problem?

  真的,出了什么问题?

  A:My room smells like fish !

  我们的房问闻起来有鱼腥味。

  B:Like fish? Are you sure?

  鱼腥味?你确定?

  A:Of course I'm sure. It is an unsatisfactory odour. Let me speak to the manager.

  当然我确定,一股很难闻的气味。我要找你们经理说。

  B:I am the manager. I do apologise,

  我就是经理。确实很抱歉。

  A:This is not good enough. Now my wife smells of fish!

  没那么好。现在我妻子闻起来都有股鱼腥味。

  B:Please let me make amends.

  我给您赔偿。

  A:Our stay has been ruined. It's been a total waste of money.

  我们的休假都破坏了。这完全是浪费钱。

  B:I will write your wife a letter of apology.

  我会给您爱人写一封道歉信。

  A:That's not good enough. What else will you do?

  没这么简单。你还能做什么?

  B:I will give her some compensation.

  我会给她一些赔偿。

  A:We demand a million dollars!

  我们要一百万。

  B:Please be reasonable.

  请讲点道理。

  A:I'll call my lawyer!

  我会叫我的律师。

  B:You are a valued customer so I can give you a free night.

  您是贵客,所以我让您免费住一夜。

  A:Really?

  真的?

  B:Yes.

  是的。

  A:That's very kind. I'm sorry I was so rude.

  那太好了。很抱歉我太粗鲁了。

  B:That's OK. Let me buy you a drink and we can all be friends.

  没关系。我给您买瓶酒,我们就算交个朋友吧。


猜你喜欢:

1.抱怨餐厅的英语对话

2.关于餐厅投诉的英语对话

3.餐厅点餐英语情景会话

4.关于抱怨的英语对话精选

5.关于抱怨的英语对话阅读

2516208