有关英语对话医生和病人
初中英语中的对话教学是整个初中英语教学中培养学生评议交际能力的一个必不可少的组成部分。小编精心收集了有关医生和病人的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
有关医生和病人的英语对话1
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有点失眠。
Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
有关医生和病人的英语对话2
病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
药剂师:你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.
药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人:这药有效果吗?
Patient: Will this really help?
药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?
药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.
病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
药剂师:当然有了。
Chemist: Of course.
病人:太好了。
Patient: That's great.
药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:谢谢你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?
Chemist: Anything else?
病人:不了,谢谢。
Patient: No. thank you.
药剂师:不客气。
Chemist: You're welcome.
有关医生和病人的英语对话3
医生:
What’s the matter with you ?
什么情况?
病人:
...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.
我…我牙疼,很痛。
医生:
I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.
我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”
病人:
Ah.....
“啊……”
医生:
Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?
哦,你一天刷几次牙?
病人:
Once a day.
一天一次。
医生:
Do you like eat chocolates or candies?
你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?
病人:
Yes,I do!I like them very much!
是的,我很喜欢吃。
医生:
Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.
记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。
病人:
Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.
谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。
看了“有关医生和病人的英语对话”的人还看了: