学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于订宾馆的英语对话

关于订宾馆的英语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于订宾馆的英语对话

  英语对话教学是指通过课堂教学培养学生说的能力,提高会话技巧,最终习得并自如地驾驭语言的能力的过程。学习啦小编整理了关于订宾馆的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于订宾馆的英语对话一

  Making a Reservation 预订客房

  Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

  下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

  Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

  下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

  有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

  C: West, W-E-S-T.

  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

  谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

  我将会住很长一段时间的。

  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

  很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

  C: How much is the suite, please?

  请问套房多少钱呢?

  R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

  您订的套房一天是320元。

  C: Does that include attendance?

  有包括服务费吗?

  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

  320元一天,包含服务费。

  C: Meals included?

  餐费有包含在内吗?

  R: Meals are extra, not included.

  餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

  C: What services come with that?

  都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

  C: Do I have to pay in advance?

  我需要提前预付吗?

  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

  要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

  C: On which floor is the suite?

  套房在几楼呢?

  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

  我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

  C: What’s the difference between them?

  它们之间有什么不同呢?

  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

  条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

  哪一间更安静?

  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

  三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

  我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

  好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

  不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

  那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

  C: What if there isn’t any room then?

  是不是那之后都没有房间了?

  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

  不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

  好的,谢谢,再见。

  关于订宾馆的英语对话二

  R:Receptionist 接待员G:Guest客人

  R:Good morning,Hilton Hotel.What can I do for you?

  早上好。这里是希尔顿酒店。您需要帮忙吗?

  G:Yes,1 would like to book a room at your hotel.

  是的,我想在你们酒店订一间房。

  R:What kind of roonl would you like(prefer)?A single room or a double room.

  您想要订什么样的房间?单人房还是双人房呢?

  G:A double room,please.

  一间双人房。

  R:From which date and for how many nights?

  从什么时候开始?打算住多久呢?

  G:From July 25 to July 28,for three nights.

  7月25号到7月28号,三个晚上。

  R:Could you please hold on?I’11 check our vacancies for those days.(After a while)Yes,sir.We do have a double room for those days.

  请稍等,我要查一下那些天有没有空房。(过了一会儿)先生,我们那些天有双人房。

  G:Ok.What’s the rate/How much does that cost?

  好的。价钱多少?

  R:It’s 120 U.S.dollars per night.

  120美元一晚。

  G:I’ll take that.

  就这样吧。

  R:May I have your name and your telephone number?

  我可以知道您的名字和电话号码吗?

  G:Yes,my name is Bruce and my telephone number is 27854466.

  可以,我叫布鲁斯,我的电话号码是27854466。

  R:I’d like to confirm your reservation.A double room for Mr.Bruce at 120 U.S.dollars per night from July 25 to July 28.Is that correct'?

  我想确认一下你的预订。布鲁斯先生预订一间双人房,从7月25号到7 月28号,每晚120美元,对吗?

  G:Exactly.

  完全正确。

  R:Thank you very much,Mr.Bruce.We look forward to serving you.

  非常感谢您,布鲁斯先生。我们期待着为您服务。

  G:Thank you and goodbye.

  谢谢。再见。

  R:Goodbye.

  再见。

  关于订宾馆的英语对话三

  A:Room Reservations.Good afternoon.

  B:I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

  A:That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view?

  B:What's the price difference?

  A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.

  B:I think I'll take the one with a front view then.

  A: How long will you be staying?

  B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning.

  A: That will be five nights, sir.Thank you very much,and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

  B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye.

  A: Good-bye.

  
看了“关于订宾馆的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于酒店预订英语对话

2.关于酒店预定英语对话

3.英语情景会话 酒店前台订房

4.关于酒店预订房间英语对话

5.关于酒店订票英语对话

6.有关预定的英文对话

2447666