医生和患者英语对话阅读
医生和患者英语对话阅读
创设情境,让学生主动说英语、用英语对话引导学生加深单词意思的理解、熟悉语法现象和运用能力,激发学习兴趣和能力。学习啦小编整理了医生和患者英语对话,欢迎阅读!
医生和患者英语对话篇一
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有点失眠。
Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
医生和患者英语对话篇二
医生:
What’s the matter with you ?
什么情况?
病人:
...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.
我…我牙疼,很痛。
医生:
I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.
我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”
病人:
Ah.....
“啊……”
医生:
Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?
哦,你一天刷几次牙?
病人:
Once a day.
一天一次。
医生:
Do you like eat chocolates or candies?
你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?
病人:
Yes,I do!I like them very much!
是的,我很喜欢吃。
医生:
Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.
记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。
病人:
Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.
谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。
医生和患者英语对话篇三
A:Good morning.
早上好!
B:Good morning.
早上好!
A:What's the matter with you?
请问哪里不舒服?
B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.
我发高烧,感觉糟透了。
A:How long has this been going on?
这种情况持续多久了?
B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.
从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。
A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.
好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。
B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?
没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?
A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.
我认为您最好挂内科。
B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card
(两分钟后)给你。
A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan
谢谢。挂号费是两元。
B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?
好的。请问我该怎么去?
A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.
坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。
B:Thanks a lot
多谢了。
A:You're welcome
不客气。
看了“医生和患者英语对话”的人还看了: