学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 2人餐厅点餐英语对话

2人餐厅点餐英语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

2人餐厅点餐英语对话

  英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。学习啦小编整理了2人餐厅点餐英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  2人餐厅点餐英语对话一

  W= Waiter P= Patron

  W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

  服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

  P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

  顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

  W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

  服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

  P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

  顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

  W: Can I get you anything to drink?

  服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

  P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

  顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

  W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

  服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

  P: Thank you. (to be continued)

  顾客:谢谢。

  2人餐厅点餐英语对话二

  Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

  休正在餐厅点餐a few moments later

  (过了一会儿)外语学习Emma: one sparkling water

  埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。Hugh: Thanks very much

  休:谢谢!Emma: Are you ready to order?

  埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

  休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

  埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

  休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?Emma: Chicken.

  埃玛:…鸡肉…Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

  休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。en .examw.CoMEmma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

  埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。Hugh: Thanks very much.

  休:谢谢!Emma: OK.

  艾玛:好的

  2人餐厅点餐英语对话三

  Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

  如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

  Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

  云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

  Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

  大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

  Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

  如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

  Dashan: I can't decide.

  大山:我定不下来。

  Server: Are you ready to order?

  服务员:可以点菜了吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

  如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

  Yunbo: I'd like the same.

  云波:我也要一份。

  Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

  大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

  Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

  服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

  Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

  三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

  Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

  服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

  Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

  大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

  Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

  云波:我要米饭。

  Rumei: Me, too.

  如梅:我也要米饭。

  Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

  服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

  Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

  云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

  Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

  大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

  Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

  云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

  Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

  大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

  Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

  大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

  Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

  如梅:闻起来好香啊。

  Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

  大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

  Rumei: Thanks.

  如梅:谢谢。

  Dashan: You're welcome.

  大山:不客气。

  Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

  如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

  
看了“2人餐厅点餐英语对话”的人还看了:

1.餐馆点餐英语情景对话

2.有关餐厅点菜英语对话

3.餐厅点餐英语对话

4.餐厅点餐英语情景对话

5.有关餐厅点餐的英语对话

2384106