关于寻求帮助的英语对话情景对话(2)
求助的英语情景对话篇4
A:Pam, where's the closest ATM?
帕姆,最近的自动取款机在哪儿?
B:It's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?
不远,你看到那边的那个黄色建筑了吗?
A:The big one or the small one?
大的还是小的?
B:The big one.
大的。
A:Yes.
看到啦。
B:It's right next to it, on the right.
自动取款机就挨着它,在它右边。
A:Do you know if there's a convenience store around here?
你知道那附近有便利店吗?
B:I don't think there's one around here. The closest one is on 3rd street, but that's probably closed now.
我觉得那边没有便利店,最近的便利店在第三街区,但现在应该关门啦。
A:I really need to get some things before I leave.
在我走之前,我真的需要买点东西。
B:Well, you could go down to 22nd street. There are lot of stores down there that are open 24 hours a day.
嗯,你可以去第二十二街,那里有很多二十四小时都营业的商店。
A:Can I take the subway to get there?
我可以坐地铁过去吗?
B:Yes, but that'll probably take about half an hour. You should just take a cab.
可以,但是那样的话可能需要半个小时,你应该打的过去。
A:Won't that be expensive?
贵吗?
B:No, from here I think it's only about 5 dollars.
不贵,从这里过去只需要大约5美元。
求助的英语情景对话篇5
A:Excuse me. Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?
打扰了。我要去动物园在这里搭公车可以吗?
B:Well,you can take the No.36 bus from here, but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.
额,你可以从这里搭36路车,但是之后你必须走30分钟左右。
A:That doesn't sound too bad.
听起来不是太糟糕。
B:Actually, if you go to the bus stop in the next block, you can take bus 301 which will let you right off in front of the zoo.
事实上,如果你走到下个街区的公交站,你可以搭到301路车,它可以让你在动物园前面下车。
A:Maybe that's what I'll do. Thanks a lot.
我可能会这样做。非常感谢。
B:You're welcome.
不客气。
求助的英语情景对话篇6
A:Excuse me, does this bus go to the new bookstore?
打扰了,这路公车去新书店吗?
B:No,you'll have to get off at the bank,and take a No.50.
不,你必须在银行那里下车,然后搭50路公车。
A:Thank you. How much is the fare to that stop?
谢谢你。去到那个站的票价是多少?
B:One dollar.
1美元。
A:How many stops are there?
有多少个站?
B:Two stops after this one.
这个站之后还有两个站。
A:Could you please tell me when we get there?
我们到达那里的时候,你能告诉我吗?
B:Sure.
当然可以。
A:By the way, do I need a transfer again after No.50?
顺便问一下,转50路公车之后我还需要再转一次吗?
B:No, a No.50 will take you right there.
不,50路公车就会把你带到那里。
猜你喜欢:
5.英语对话请求