关于问路的英语对话加翻译
情景对话类的应用问题,主要是以人物对话的形式来引出人们实际生活中遇到的问题,其特点是通过人物的对话来展现实际问题。学习啦小编整理了关于问路的英语对话加翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于问路的英语对话加翻译一
AExcuse me. Do you know where the Admiral Hotel is?
对不起,你知道海军上将旅馆在哪儿?
BThat's over on Callaway Street,isn't it?
那是在卡来威街,不是吗?
AYes,but I can't find Callaway Street.
是的,但我找不到卡来威街。
BWalk that way for about four blocks. The hotel's about two blocks north of there.
往那边走四条街,旅馆就在那儿,往北走两条街。
AThanks a lot.
多谢。
BNot at all.
不用客气。
关于问路的英语对话加翻译二
ABy the way miss, where is the toilet?
顺便问一下,洗手间在哪里?
BToilets are in the rear, I am afraid all the toilets are fully occupied at the moment.
洗手间在后面,恐怕此刻所有厕所都满了。
AWhat? Oh, what we live! Thank you very much for your help, miss.
什么?噢,这是什么社会啊!噢,小姐,非常感谢你的帮助。
BYou are welcome.
不客气。
关于问路的英语对话加翻译三
AExcuse me,Miss,can you tell me where the bank is?
打扰一下,小姐,你能告诉我银行在哪儿吗?
BYes,the bus doesn’t go there directly.You have to take the No.26 bus for five stops and then change to a No.16 bus and get off at the third stop.When you get off,you can see the bank.
可以,但是车不能直接到那儿你得坐5站26路公共汽车,然后换乘16路公共汽车,在第三站下车后你就能看到这家银行了。
AHow long will it take me to get there?
到那儿需要多少时间?
BIt’s about an hour.
大约一个小时。
AI see.Thank you.
我知道了,谢谢。
BNot at all.
不用谢。
看了“关于问路的英语对话加翻译”的人还看了: