学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 简单的看医生英语对话

简单的看医生英语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

简单的看医生英语对话

  英语情景对话可以训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。小编精心收集了简单的看医生英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  简单的看医生英语对话1

  A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

  你好,小姐。请坐。

  B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

  你好,我感觉糟糕透了。

  A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

  哦,你怎么了?

  B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

  我觉得浑身无力,而且我喉咙痛。

  A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

  首先把这个温度计放在舌下。怎么生病了?

  B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

  我昨晚睡觉前没关窗户。

  A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

  please say ah

  你确实是发烧了。我想看看你的喉咙。张嘴说“啊”。

  B:Ah. Is it serious?

  啊。严重吗?

  A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

  嗯,我想没什么严重的。不用担心。

  B:But what should I do to get well?

  但是我要怎样做才能康复?

  A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

  我先给你打一针,然后给你开一些药。

  B:When do I take the medicine?

  我什么时候吃这些药呢?

  A:Take them after meals twice a day.

  这些药一天服两次,饭后服用。

  B:What else should I do?

  我还需要做些别的什么吗?

  A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

  你要好好休息。你必须记住不要吃辣的食物并且要多喝水。

  B:OK, I will.

  好的.我会的。

  A:I hope you will get welL soon.

  我希望你快点好起来。

  B:Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  简单的看医生英语对话2

  Edward:

  Hello, please give me a bottle of aspirin.

  您好,麻烦给我开瓶阿司匹林。

  Doctor:

  Do you have a bad cold?

  是得重感冒了吗?

  Edward:

  Yes, and a fever, too.

  是啊,还发烧。

  Doctor:

  Aspirin is not very effective for a fever.

  阿司匹林对发烧效果不好。

  Edward:

  What medicine should I take?

  那我该吃什么药?

  Doctor:

  Just take this medicine. It's effective for a cold induced fever.

  吃这种药吧。它对感冒引起的发烧很有效。

  Edward:

  Ok, I'll get that one.

  好,那就给我开这种药吧。

  简单的看医生英语对话3

  A:Good morning.

  早上好!

  B:Good morning.

  早上好!

  A:What's the matter with you?

  请问哪里不舒服?

  B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

  我发高烧,感觉糟透了。

  A:How long has this been going on?

  这种情况持续多久了?

  B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

  从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。

  A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

  好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

  B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

  没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?

  A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

  我认为您最好挂内科。

  B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

  (两分钟后)给你。

  A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

  谢谢。挂号费是两元。

  B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

  好的。请问我该怎么去?

  A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

  坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。

  B:Thanks a lot

  多谢了。

  A:You're welcome

  不客气。

  
看了“简单的看医生英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于看医生英语对话精选

2.看医生的英语对话精选

3.关于看医生的英语对话

4.有关看医生的英语对话阅读

5.英语看病情景实用对话

2263556