旅游的英语对话带翻译
旅游的英语对话带翻译
英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。小编精心收集了旅游的英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
旅游的英语对话带翻译1
Evan:Here are our tickets and passports. We're flying to Amsterdam today.
艾凡:这是我们的机票和护照。我们今天将搭机到阿姆斯特丹。
Agent:Welcome to KLM. Let's see...yes, your passports are still valid and your tickets are in order. How many pieces do you want to check in?
地勤:欢迎光临荷航。让我查一下……没错,你们的护照仍然有效,机票也没问题。有多少件行李要登记托运呢?
Evan:Just these two.
艾凡:就这两件。
Agent:Please put them on the scales. Any carry-on baggage?
地勤:请把它们放在磅秤上。有没有随身行李?
Evan:Yes, two pieces. Oh, and this camera.
艾凡:有。有两件。哦,还有这台照相机。
Agent:It's better to put these identification tags on them.
地勤:最好把这些识别卷标挂在行李上。
Evan:And could we have one window seat, please?
艾凡:另外可不可以给我们一个靠窗的座位?
Agent:Let's see. Oh, here are two left. All right, Mr.Whiting. You're all set. I've stapled your two baggage claim stubs to your return tickets.
地勤:我查看看。哦,这里还有两个空位。好了,怀汀先生,一切都办好了。我已经把两张行李提领存根订在你们两人回程的机票上。
Evan:These two?
艾凡:这两张?
Agent:That's right. And here are your boarding passes. You have seats 34A and 34B. Your flight is on time, and it's leaving from gate 12. Don't forget to pay the airport tax before you board. Have a pleasant flight.
地勤:是的。这是你们的登机证。你们的座位是34A和34B。班机会准时起飞,由十二号登机门登机。登机前别忘了去缴机场税。祝你们旅途愉快。
Evan:Thanks.
艾凡:谢谢。
旅游的英语对话带翻译2
K:Well, can you get them?
凯西:呃,订得到吗?
R:Hold on, Kathy. They're checking...yes?...Yes?...Right, OK. Thanks a million. Bye.
瑞克:稍等一下,凯西。他们正在查……嗯?……嗯?……对,好的。非常谢谢你,拜。
K:And?
凯西:结果呢?
R:There's still one more important question.
瑞克:还有一个很重要的问题。
K:What's that?
凯西:什么问题?
R:Do you have suitcases? Everything's set. I'll get the tickets ready, and you can come backanytime after an hour to pick them up.
瑞克:你们有行李箱吗?一切都办好了。机票我会准备好,一个小时后你可以随时过来取票。
旅游的英语对话带翻译3
凯西:嗯,有关班机时间,我们都看过了所有的选择,我想是断然作决定的时候了。
Evan:Yeah, let's stop avoiding making the decision. What do you think?
艾凡:没错,咱们不要再犹豫不决了。你认为呢?
Kathy:Well, we're working with about two months and basically three countries. Our graduationis on Sunday, June 8th. We're free after that.
凯西:嗯,我们计划的是大约两个月时间,而且基本上是三个国家的旅行。我们的毕业典礼是在六月八日星期日。那天过后我们就有时间了。
Evan:We could leave on Saturday, June 14th. Let's leave a week for graduation parties andpacking.
艾凡:我们可以在六月十四日星期六出发。咱们留一个星期的时间好参加毕业派对和打包行李。
Kathy:Right.
凯西:好。
Evan:So we'd arrive in the Netherlands by Sunday the 15th. If we have two months, let'ssee...if we come back on Sunday, August 17th, that will give us nine weeks or about threeweeks in each country.
艾凡:所以我们会在十五号星期日到达荷兰。如果我们有两个月的时间,让我想想看……我们若在八月十七日星期日回来,那么便有九个礼拜的时间,也就是说可在每个国家大约停留三个礼拜。
Kathy:That sounds about right. It will give us time to go job hunting at the end of summer intoSeptember.
凯西:听起来大致没错。这样在夏天结束后一直到九月份以前我们将会有时间找工作。
Evan:OK. So tomorrow you can go back to the travel agency and book our flights to and fromNew York.
艾凡:好。那么明天你可以再到那家旅行社去订我们往返纽约的机位。
Kathy:Are rou sure you won't mind me seeing Rick again?
凯西:你确定不介意我和瑞克再见面?
Evan:On one condition.
艾凡:只有一个条件。
Kathy:And what might that be?
凯西:是啥?
Evan:rou don't invite him along!
艾凡:你不可以邀他同行!
看了“旅游的英语对话带翻译”的人还看了: