有关旅游的英语对话带翻译
古往今来,旅游一直是人们增长知识,丰富阅历的美好追求。可以说旅游是一项集观光,娱乐,健身于一体的愉快而美好的活动。小编精心收集了有关旅游的英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
有关旅游的英语对话带翻译1
K:You can't beat this room for the money.
凯西:就我们所付的价钱来说,这个房间真是太好了。
It's a bit old, but the staff here are very friendly, everything works, and the view!
虽然有点儿旧,但这里的员工都很友善、所有的设备也很好用、而且窗外的景致棒透了!
E:I can't believe it. We really lucked out to get this room.
艾凡:真难以置信。能住进这个房间我们真的很幸运。
K:Well, let's unpack and put away our things. Then can we go for lunch? I'm starved!
凯西:那么,咱们赶快打开行李把东西放好吧。接着就去吃午餐好吗?我饿死了!
E:Sure, Kathy. Let's see. I'll put your suitcase on this bed and mine on that one. Is that OK?
艾凡:当然,凯西。我看看,我把你的行李箱放在这张床上,我的行李箱就放在那张床上。这样可以吗?
K:Uh-huh. I like sleeping next to the window. Thanks!
凯西:可以。我喜欢睡在窗边。谢了!
E:Don't mention it. And, could I have this dresser?
艾凡:不客气。我可以用这个梳妆台吗?
K:Sure. I'll take this one. We can split the closet.
凯西:当然可以。我就用这个了。这个壁橱我们可以共享。
E:The bathroom is fair-sized. Since we'll be here about two weeks, we can put our toiletries away now, too.
艾凡:浴室也够大。既然我们大概会在这里住上两个礼拜,就把梳妆用品摆进去好了。
K:Right. Oh, and this picture I'll put on the dresser.
凯西:好的。哦,还有这张照片我要把它放在梳妆台上。
E:Oh, whose picture?
艾凡:哦,谁的照片?
K:The one of us we had taken for graduation. I love it.
凯西:那张我们合拍的毕业照。我很喜欢它。
有关旅游的英语对话带翻译2
M:Hi. You're new here, aren't you?
男子:嗨。你是新来的,对不对?
K:Yes. My boyfriend and I just checked in.
凯西:是的,我和我男朋友刚办好住宿登记。
M:I can tell from your accent that you're an American.
男子:听你的口音,我就知道你是美国人。
K:That's right. From New York. And you?
凯西:没错。我是纽约人。那你呢?
M:Oh, sorry. My name is Fritz. I'm from Berlin.
男子:哦,对不起,我叫弗瑞兹,柏林人。
K:Kathy, Kathy Mannings. Pleased to meet you.
凯西:我叫凯西,凯西?曼宁斯。很高兴认识你。
M:Fritz Seiler. Nice to meet you. Is this your first trip to Europe?
男子:弗瑞兹?塞勒。很高兴认识你。这是你第一次到欧洲旅行吗?
K:Yes, it is.
凯西:是的,没错。
M:Besides the Netherlands, where else do you plan to go?
男子:除了荷兰外,你们还计画到哪些国家去呢?
K:We plan to visit Denmark and Sweden, too.
凯西:我们也许会去参观丹麦和瑞典。
M:Good choices. I hope the next time you can spend some time in Germany. It's beautiful andhas great food.
男子:不错的选择。我希望你们下一次能到德国去玩一阵子。德国很漂亮,吃的也很棒。
K:Maybe we will. I've got to get back. Nice meeting you. Bye.
凯西:也许我们会去。我得回房间了。很高兴认识你,拜。
有关旅游的英语对话带翻译3
E:Well! We're finished putting things away. Now I need to reconfirm our flight back to New York.
艾凡:嗯!东西都放好了。现在我需要再确认我们回纽约的班机。
K:So soon? It's still two months from now.
凯西:这么快?从现在算起还有两个月的时间。
E:Don't forget, Kathy, "The early bird catches the worm."
艾凡:凯西,别忘了,早起的鸟儿有虫吃。
Evan places a call to KLM. An agent answers the call.
艾凡打了一通电话到荷航。一位地勤人员接听。
A:Welcome to KLM. May I help you?
地勤:荷兰皇家航空,您好。我能为您效劳吗?
E:Yes, please. I'd like to reconfirm our flight home.
艾凡:是的,麻烦你。我想再次确认我们回程的班机。
A:What date and flight number, please?
地勤:请告诉我日期和班机号码,好吗?
E:It's KLM flight 298 to New York on August 17.
艾凡:呃,我看一下,八月十七日荷航二九八号飞往纽约的班机。
A:I'm sorry, sir, but you're too early to reconfirm. Please call us back about a week to three days before you leave.
地勤:先生,很抱歉,现在做班机再确认太早了。请在您要离开前三至七天左右再打电话过来。
E:Oh, OK. Sorry to bother you.
艾凡:哦,好的。很抱歉打扰你了。
A:No problem. Thanks for calling KLM.
地勤:不会。谢谢您的来电。
K:So, did you reconfirm our flight back?
凯西:那么,你确认好我们回程班机了吗?
E:The agent said it was too early to reconfirm. She said to call a week to three days before leaving.
艾凡:地勤人员说现在确认太早了。她说在离开前三至七天左右再打过去。
K:Don't forget, Evan, "The woman is always right."
凯西:艾凡,别忘了,女人永远是对的。
看了“有关旅游的英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:
1.有关旅游情景对话
4.关于旅行情景对话