英语对话小故事加翻译
英语对话小故事加翻译
随着我国经济发展和开放程度的加深,我国参与国际经济活动越来越频繁,英语作为国际上的通用语言与我们的生活越来越密切。小编精心收集了英语对话小故事加翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
英语对话小故事加翻译篇1
Lily: Hi,Ann, why are you sitting here in a daze?
嗨,安,坐着发什么呆呢?
Ann: Oh,Lily,I am thinking about our boss’s plan.
哦,莉莉啊,我正在想老板的计划。
Lily: Are you for or against his idea?
你是同意还是反对他的主意?
Ann: In general, it is full of originality, but I think it is hard to carry out.
一般来说,他的主意很有创意,但我觉得很难实施。
Lily: I agree with you.Maybe we can make some advice to our boss.
我同意你的看法。或许我们可以给老板建议下。
Ann: Do you have good suggestion?
你有什么好建议吗?
Lily: I am not sure,but according to the plan, I have made some modifications.
我不确定这是不是好的建议,但我根据那个计划做了些修改。
Ann: OK,let us visit the boss.
好的,我们去见老板吧。
Lily: Wait, I just remember that our boss went to bussiness this morning.
等等,我刚想起老板早上出差了。
Ann: We can tell him through E-mail.
那我们就给他发邮件吧。
英语对话小故事加翻译篇2
Leo: Hi Lucy, are you pregnant?
露西,你怀孕了吗?
Lucy: No, why did you say that?
没有啊,为什么这么说?
Leo: Then why did you put on radiation protection clothes?
那你干吗穿防辐射服?
Lucy: Recently I always go to check in the machine room, so I put one the clothes to protect radiation.
我最近要去机房检查,防止辐射啊。
Leo: It is not enough.
这还不够。
Lucy: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Leo: You should learn from those female white-collar workers to wear radiation protection mask.
你应该学那些女白领一样,带上防辐射面罩。
Lucy: Oh my goodness, it is like in the gas experiments lab.
天啊,这搞的像毒气实验一样的。
Leo: While it is reasonable.
但是也不无道理啊。
Lucy: Yes, the radiation is everywhere.
是啊,辐射无处不在。
英语对话小故事加翻译篇3
Bob: What was that noise?
那是什么声音?
Tom: What?
什么?
Bob: I heard something.
我听见有什么声音。
Tom: Are you sure?
你确定?
Bob: Yes.It sounds like something drop on the ground.
是的。像是有什么东西掉地上了。
Tom: But I didn't hear anything.
但是我没听见什么啊。
Bob: Maybe I am too nervous.
可能是我太紧张了。
Tom: Wait.There must be something up there.I heard it this time.
等等。上面一定有什么东西在那。这次我听见了。
Bob: Yeah.Me too.
对。我也是。
Tom: I'll go and take a look right away.
我这就去看看。
英语对话小故事加翻译篇4
Lily: Ann, this is my marketing plan,here you are.
安,这是我的市场计划,给你看看。
Ann: OK,thanks. I have a look.
好的,谢谢。我看下。
Lily: Will you approve the proposal?
你同意我的计划吗?
Ann: Good job, it is a full of originality design.
漂亮,真是富有创意的设计。
Lily: Thank you.
谢谢!
Ann: Would you please sit down and tell me in details?
能坐下来详细给我讲讲吗?
Lily: I’d love to. Our products products have not yet in European market ,so it is almost a blank market. I think it is our opportunity to seize this market.
当然。在欧洲还没有我们这类产品,这方面几乎是一个空白市场,我想这是我们抢占市场的机会。
Ann: That is right, I agree with you.
对的,我同意。
Lily: When should we start to work?
那我们何时开始?
Ann: The sooner the better.
越快越好。
看了“英语对话小故事加翻译”的人还看了: