关于大学英文情景对话
关于大学英文情景对话
随着世界全球化、一体化趋势的发展,英语教学和学习变得越来越重要。小编精心收集了关于大学英文情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于大学英文情景对话篇1
Ann: How come? Why did I always lose my One-Card?
怎么会这样?为什么我老是在丢一卡通呢?
Lily: You must have been very careless.
你一定很粗心。
Ann: I am in a very bad mood.
我心情很差呢。
Lily: I know, but you have to accept the fact.
我知道啊,但是你得接受事实啊。
Ann: But I am very unhappy now.
但是我很不高兴。
Lily: I think you should report your loss of One-Card.
我想你应该先去挂失一下你的一卡通。
Ann: It doesn’t matter. There isn’t much money in it.
没关系的,里面没多少钱。
Lily: And why are you unhappy?
那你干嘛不开心啊?
Ann: It is very possible that I have to handle another card. And this will cost me twenty yuan.
我很可能得办一张新的卡,而且这要花掉我二十块钱。
Lily: Oh, it is very expensive.
哦,很贵呢。
关于大学英文情景对话篇2
Jessica: Do you think I should take the red one or the yellow one? Mat? Are you with me?
你觉得我是该拿红色的还是黄色的那件?迈特?你在听吗?
Matthew: Sorry, what were saying?
啊? 你刚刚说什么?
Jessica: Where did you go? You were not even listening.
你刚刚想什么了?你根本就没有在听吧。
Matthew: Sorry. I was still thinking about the movie My sister’s keeper.
对不起,我还在想那部电影《我姐姐的守护者》。
Jessica: Oh, that movie is a hit.
那部电影很热啊。
Matthew: Anna sued her parents for the rights of her own body.
安娜控告她的父母,想得到自己身体的支配权。
Jessica: Medical emancipation. Unbelievable, right?
医学解放。真是不可思议。
Matthew: As I see it, I think she is doing the right thing. She has been giving since she was born. And now her mom is forcing her to give Kate a kidney. What if the operation fails? Both of them will die.
以我看,我认为她这样做是正确的。自从生下来,她就一直在给予。而现在她妈妈在逼她捐一个肾给凯特。如果手术失败了怎么办?她们俩都会死的。
Jessica: I feel sympathetic. If her sister was not suffering from cancer, there would be no Anna. In some way, her sister created her. She should be grateful.
我很同情她。如果她姐姐没有得癌症,根本就不会有安娜。某种意义上说,她姐姐创造了她。她应该感激的。
Matthew: Anna was helping. Even the doctor said that her sister could not make it pass five years. Isn’t it a miracle itself? Life is complicated.
安娜一直有在帮忙啊。连医生也说她姐姐不会活超过5岁的。这本身不就是奇迹吗?生活真是复杂。
关于大学英文情景对话篇3
Leo: Why are you crying?
你为什么在哭?
Lucy: I just read an article, named,"I'll go back to the Year 1997, really hating to part with you all"
刚看了一个帖子,叫做“我要回到1997年了,真是舍不得你们”
Leo: Is it the magical "passing through the space and time"?
这是传说中的“穿越”吗?
Lucy: No kidding, please. After reading others' reply, you will remember, in your life, there used to be a lot of regretful affairs.
你不要开玩笑了,看了很多人的回复,你会想起,在你生命中,曾经发生多少令人遗憾的事情。
Leo: Yes, if I can go back to 1997, I will tell myself to study hard and grasp the future.
是啊,如果回到1997年,我可能会对自己说,“好好学习,未来的路还要靠自己来走!”
Lucy: While, what a pity. That's the true life, we cannot go back any more.
是啊,很可惜,现实就是如此,我们再也回不去了。
看了“关于大学英文情景对话”的人还看了: