关于美国日常的英语对话
随着社会的发展,英语已成为个人甚至一个国家发展的重要工具,每个人都希望说一口流利的英文。小编精心收集了关于美国日常的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于美国日常的英语对话1
Ann: Could you tell me the truth?
你能告诉我真相吗?
Lily: What?
什么?
Ann: Could cactus protect people from the computer radiation?
仙人掌能防止电脑辐射吗?
Lily: Some people believe so, but I don’t.
一些人的确是这样认为的,但是我不这么认为。
Ann: Why?
为什么?
Lily: They believe that because cactus grows in the desert, so it can absorb in the radiation.
他们这样认为是因为仙人掌是在沙漠地区生长的,所以能吸收辐射。
Ann: But, it really can absorb in radiation.
但是,它真的能吸收辐射啊。
Lily: No, I mean that the radiation is computer radiation. It’s different.
不,我说的这个辐射是指电脑辐射。不一样的。
Ann: Oh, I see. I do something in vain.
哦,我明白了,我白做工了。
Lily: I think so.
的确。
关于美国日常的英语对话2
Ann: It’s time for us to prepare to school.
是时候准备回学校了。
Lily: That’s right.
是的。
Ann: When do you go back?
你什么时候回去。
Lily: Maybe tow days latter.
可能是两天后吧。
Ann: Wow, very early.
哇,很早啊。
Lily: Yes, my class will start next week.
是的,下个星期开始上课了。
Ann: Yours is earlier than mine.
你的比我早。
Lily: You are lucky.
你真幸运。
Ann: I don’t think so. This winter vacation is too long. It’s a litter boring in home.
我可不怎么认为。这个寒假太长了。在家里有点无聊。
Lily: Yes, I know the feeling.
是的,我知道这个感觉。
关于美国日常的英语对话3
Mike: Oh, man. That’s really awesome. I mean awesome.
天哪!太酷了。我的意思了酷呆了。
Judy: I heard you. Stop sitting there on your butt. Come and help me with the diapers.
我听见了。别坐在那了,过来帮我换尿不湿!
Mike: Come and look at this.
过来看这个。
Judy: For $ 65, tourists get peek at Los Angeles gangland. Wow the darkest place on earth.
65美金,游客就可以游览洛杉矶黑帮乐园。天呢,世界上最黑暗的地方。
Mike: This is even cooler. The passengers have to sign waivers because they might be the victims of a gang fight.
这更酷!游客们要签署一个弃权声明。因为他们有可能成为黑帮火拼的牺牲者。
Judy: This has to be canceled. That’s a bunch of bull. What is it on earth? A death tour? It’s murdering.
这一定得取消。简直是胡说八道。到底是什么东西啊!死亡之旅吗?这就是谋杀。
Mike: Relax! I just think it is cool. But I didn’t say it was a good idea to visit.
放松点。我只是觉得这很酷。我可没说去参观是个好主意。
Judy: Those visitors are definitely nuts!
那些个游客肯定是疯子。
Mike: I am going to lie down for a while. I am really bushed. I was with our baby all day yesterday. Honey, your turn today.
我要躺下休息了。我太累了。昨天我陪儿子一天了。亲爱的,今天到你了。
Judy: M-I-K-E!@#$#%^&!
麦克!叽里呱啦!
关于美国日常的英语对话4
Jean: I thought Koreans were very traditional.
我以为韩国人很传统的。
Jaco: As far as I know, yes, they are. Why?
据我所知,是的啊。怎么了?
Jean: In a Koean high school, many students were forced to celebrate graduation.
在一个韩国的高中,很多学生被迫庆祝毕业。
Jaco: I don’t see any problem with that.
不觉得这有什么问题。
Jean: Let me finish. They were odered to be naked.
让我说完。他们被迫要求裸体。
Jaco: really? Hope I had graduated there.
真的?我希望我在那儿毕业的。
Jean: Don’t you have a heart? They are teenagers.
你有没有良心啊?他们是青少年哎。
Jaco: Seriously? I thought it was a joke.
真的?我还以为你在开玩笑。
Jean: Very serious. Even the president chaired a meeting and gave commands to stop it.
很认真。总统都主持会议了,下命令阻止这种事情。
Jaco: Good for him. But I am curious about what could happen if Obama did that. Must be interesting.
应该的。但是我真的很好奇如果奥巴马这么做了,会有什么样的结果。肯定很有意思。
看了“关于美国日常的英语对话”的人还看了:
1.美国入境英语对话
5.日常对话英语句子
关于美国日常的英语对话
上一篇:关于美国日常英语对话精选
下一篇:美国日常英语对话大全