学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 外贸英语口语接待客户用语带翻译阅读(2)

外贸英语口语接待客户用语带翻译阅读(2)

时间: 燕妮639 分享

外贸英语口语接待客户用语带翻译阅读


  外贸专业英语带翻译阅读篇四

  1. I want to make sure you have a pleasant stay in Beijing.

  我希望你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  2. Can we talk about the schedule now, if there's time?

  如果你们有时间的话,我想现在讨论一下日程的安排。

  3. I think we can make (or form) a tentative schedule now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一个临时方案。

  4. I want to make sure we'll have time for a discussion.

  我想先确认一下我们有充足的时间来谈判。

  5. It's better to have something tangible, than to just spend all of our time talking.

  我们开始着手做事要比说空话浪费时间好。

  6. It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样我们就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  7. Thank you for your cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  8. You'll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  9. There is better efficiency and decreased labor.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  10. We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise. Therefore, we always put quality first.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂,因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  11. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  12. I'm very impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  13. The product gives you an edge over your competitors.

  你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  14. The purpose of my visit is to ask about the possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

  露西:

  Hi, you must be Mary?

  嗨.你一定是玛丽?

  玛丽:

  Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

  是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了.

  露西:

  That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

  太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我.

  玛丽:

  No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

  别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快.

  外贸专业英语接待情景对话带翻译篇五

  露西:

  I really appreciate it.

  我真的表示感激.

  玛丽:

  Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.

  一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.

  露西:

  Does the conference begin tomorrow?

  会议明天开始吗?

  玛丽:

  Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.

  是的.明晚将有一个接风宴.

  露西:

  That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

  真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市.

  玛丽:

  It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

  这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容.

  外贸专业英语接待情景对话带翻译篇六

  A:Good morning, sir. Welcome to our company. May I help you?

  早上好,先生,欢迎光临我们公司。我可以为您效劳吗?

  B:Good morning.I would like to see Mr.Stone?

  早上好,我想见史东先生。

  A:Have you made an appointment?

  您提前和他约好了吗?

  B:Yes, I've got an appointment with him at 9:30.

  是的,我和他约好九点半见面。

  A:Can I have your name, please?

  能告诉我您的姓名吗?

  B:Tom Baker,the Sales Manager from American Sunshine Company.

  汤姆·贝克,美田阳光公司销售部经理。sales manager销售部经理

  A:Let me see, yes, Mr.Baker,we have been expecting you.Please have a seat!I will call him at once

  让我查查,是的,贝克先生,我们一直在恭候您的光临。请坐,我马上给他打电话。

  B:Thank you!

  谢谢!

  A:Mr.Stone should be with you shortly. In the mean time,would you please sign the visitor's book?

  史东先生马上就会过来见您。现在,请在来客簿上签字好吗?

  B:OK.

  好的。

  A:Please come with me,I will show you to the conference office.

  谢谢,请跟我走这边,我带您去会议窒。conference office 会议室


猜你喜欢:

1.外贸员打电话常用句型和情景对话

2.业务员带客户参观工厂常用口语和情景对话

3.过海关必用到的英语情景对话

4.销售常用英语口语大全

5.情景英语:天气搭讪术

6.五种常见外贸业务员的邀请函模板

7.外贸信函邮件常用缩略语:P-R

145403