2人英语口语练习情景对话
多阅读、多听一些英语的情景对话,对于我们英语的阅读及口语能力都有相对的提升,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些2人英语口语练习情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
2人英语口语练习对话篇1
Jane: Good game?
Jane:比赛还好吗?
Bob: Not bad. Bit too hot for me today.
Bob:还不错。我觉得今天太热了。
Jane: Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isn't it?
Jane:是啊,我知道。有点难以定下心来,对吧?
Bob: Absolutely. Who were you playing with?
Bob:没错。你跟谁一起打球?
Jane: Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I don't really have any partners.
Jane:噢,我自己打。因为我才刚加入,所以我连个球伴都没有。
Bob: Really? Oh, well in that case we should play together some time. What's your handicap?
Bob:真的吗?噢,要是这样的话,我们应该找个时间一起打。你的差点是多少?
Jane: 16. Yours?
Jane:16。你呢?
Bob: No kidding! I'm 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My name's Bob.
Bob:不盖你!我也是16。我们一定要找个时间一起打球。我是Bob.
Jane: Jane. Nice to meet you.
Jane:我是Jane,很高兴认识你。
Bob: Me too. So, do you like the course?
Bob:我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?
Jane: Yes, it's fine. However, I personally think the fairways between the greens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Don't they have carts?
Jane:喜欢,还不错。不过,我个人觉得果岭间的球道太长了,点,尤其天气又这么热。他们没有球车吗?
Bob: Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.
Bob:哦,以前有,可是后来基于环保的理由就不用了。
Jane: Oh, that's good. I guess the caddies were pleased.
Jane:嗅,那很好。我猜球童会很开心。
Bob: Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you don't have to tip them.
Bob:其实我觉得有球车比较好,因为你不必给小费。
Jane: Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?
Jane:是啊,可是换个角度来看,不用球车或许可以增加本地人的就业机会,这也是好事一桩,对吧?
Bob: Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard. One member's caddy fainted last week!
Bob:也许吧,可是我还别食坏念球车!我担心酷暑会使球童的日子变得很难过。上星期就有一位球员的球童昏倒了!
Jane: How awful, poor guy.
Jane:太惨了,真可怜。
Bob: Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didn't have far to carry him.
Bob:的确。所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆很近,所以他不用背很远。
Jane: Oh, my God, you're kidding me! He carried him back?
Jane:噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?
Bob: Yup.
Bob:是啊。
2人英语口语练习对话篇2
A: A funny thing happened to me the other day.
A:前几天我碰到了一件好玩的事。
B:Oh, yes?
B:哦,是吗?
A: I was just thinking about someone I went to school with friendly with in third grade. We used to hang out together -- he lived next door --but then my parents moved and I changed schools and never saw him again.
A:我想起一个以前跟我一起上学的人,那个男生在三年级的时候跟我很要好。他就住在隔壁,我们经常在一起玩。可是后来我父母搬了家,我也转学了,从此再也没跟他见过面。
B:Mmm.
B:嗯。
A: Well, I was walking down Nan Jing Dong Lu (Nan-jing E. Rd.)during my lunch break thinking about this boy. I have no idea why I was thinking about him.
A:我午休时间走南京东路上,心里想到这个男孩。我不知道为什么会想起他……
B:Really?
B:是吗?
A: Yes, and suddenly I heard someone call my name. I turned around and there was this man looking at me. I didn't recognize him at all, but he obviously knew who t was.
A:对呀,然后我突然听到有人叫我的名字。我回过头去,看到有个男人在看我。我完全认不出他来,他却一副认识我的样子。
B:Oh yeah, that's embarrassing when that happens.
B:噢,当时可真尴尬。
A: You got it. Well, he walked up to me and said my name again and then I realized it was the boy I had been thinking about, the one from third grade!
A:你说对了。好啦,他朝我走过来,又叫了一次我的名字。然后我认出来了,他就是我心里想的那个三年级的男孩!
B:Wow, that's weird!
B:哇,真不可思议!
2人英语口语练习对话篇3
Sharon: Have you seen this?
Sharon:你看过这则报道了吗?
Mike: What?
Mike:什么?
Sharon: They killed another hostage.
Sharon:他们又杀了一个人质。
Mike: Oh, how awful. What a terrible thing to do.
Mike:噢,太可怕了。这种事真令人发指。
Sharon: I agree completely. I just don't understand what's wrong with them. Don't they have any humanity?
Sharon:我完全同意。我真是搞不懂他们有什么毛病。他们一点人性都没有吗?
Mike: Well, maybe they've got a point. I mean, I suspect that they think the same about us.
Mike:哦,也许他们有他们的道理。我猜他们的想法就跟我们一样。
Sharon: Yes, but that doesn't make them right, does it? Just because they think so?
Sharon:是,不过这并不表示他们是对的。他们只因为想这么做,就可以这么做吗?
Mike: I guess not. My view is that we should give in to their demands, so that innocent people can stop getting killed.
Mike:当然不是。我的意思是,我们应该接受他们的要求,这样无辜的人就不会被杀了。
猜你喜欢: