学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

二人英语情景长对话翻译

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  要练习英语口语,英语情景对话是我们练习的最好材料,下面学习啦小编为大家带来二人英语情景长对话,欢迎大家学习!

  二人英语情景长对话1:

  Todd: OK. Kerys, we're going to talk about high school. Um, what was high school like for you?

  好的,Kerys,我们来谈谈高中的事儿。你的高中是什么样的?

  Kerys: It was a very interesting experience. I was in a high school in a, quite a run-down area.

  那是段有趣的经历。我的高中在一个很破败的地区。

  Todd: Oh, OK.

  好的。

  Kerys: So it was the norm for girls to get pregnant at 14, leave school, and then come back at 16 and do their exams.

  我的高中是那种会有14岁的女孩怀孕,然后离开学校,16岁再回来参加考试的学校。

  Todd: Wow!

  哇!

  Kerys: So it was quite unique.

  所以说我的高中很特殊。

  Todd: At 14?

  14岁?

  Kerys: At 14! Yeah.

  是的,14岁。

  Todd: Oh, my gosh.

  我的天啊。

  Kerys: So it was quite a strange environment to be in, for somebody who didn't get pregnant and.

  对于一个没有怀孕的人来说,那里是一个很怪异的环境。

  Todd: Wow! Was it a rough neighborhood?

  哇!有很多很难处的同学?

  Kerys: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Kerys: Yeah. Yeah.

  没错。

  Todd: But did you have a good time?

  但那时你过得好吗?

  Kerys: Yeah, I enjoyed myself. It was great..you now as..I kept myself out of trouble.

  是的,我过的挺好。我过得很好,你知道我一直不惹麻烦。

  Todd: Wow.

  哇。

  Kerys: Which was hard. Cause everyone was getting into trouble, but yeah, it was fun.

  这很难。因为每个人都有麻烦,但那很有趣。

  Todd: Oh, OK. What do you remember most about high school?

  好的。你在高中印象最深的是什么?

  Kerys: I remember that the school dinners were disgusting.

  我记得学校的伙食很差。

  Todd: OK. And did you get good grades in high school?

  好的。你在高中的成绩很好吗?

  Kerys: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: OK, what was your favorite subject?

  好的,你最喜欢的科目是什么?

  Kerys: My favorite subject was drama.

  我最喜欢的科目是喜剧。

  Todd: OK. Do you still act?

  好的。你现在还表演吗?

  Kerys: No.

  不了。

  Todd: OK. Do you still go to theatre?

  好的,你还会去剧院吗?

  Kerys: Yeah!

  当然!

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Kerys: To watch.

  去看戏剧。

  Todd: Just to watch. Great! Thanks a lot Kerys.

  只是去看戏剧,好的!谢谢你Kerys。

  Kerys: No worries!

  不客气。

  二人英语情景长对话2:

  Todd: Tim, you want to talk about road trips!

  蒂姆,你能谈谈自驾游吗?

  Tim: Yeah, I wanna talk about road trips. Ah, me and my friends, when we were in high school we took a lot of road trips to lots of different places.

  好的,我想谈谈自驾游。我和我的朋友在高中的时候自驾游去了很多地方。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Tim: We would go down to California, ah, sometimes Mexico. One time when I was living in Wyoming, in one weekend we drove from Wyoming, through Colorado, New Mexico, and Mexico and back in the same weekend.

  我们去过加利福尼亚州,有时会去墨西哥。在我还住在怀俄明州的时候,有一次我们在一个周末内开车从怀俄明州,穿过科罗拉多州,新墨西哥州,墨西哥再回到怀俄明州。

  Todd: Wow! Well, actually for people who are not familiar with the United States how far is that?

  哇!有些人可能并不了解美国,这条路有多远?

  Tim: It's a long way. I don't know. It took, I don't know, it took probably about 15 hours one way.

  这是一条很长的旅程。我不知道,大概单程花了15个小时。

  Todd: Wow!

  哇!

  Tim: So, thirty hours all together. But it was fun. We drove down to Mexico, had a good night a good meal, a little bit of drinks and drove back the next day.

  总共30小时的车程。但很有趣。我们开车到墨西哥,吃了顿好的,喝了点儿酒,睡了个好觉,第二天又开回来了。

  Todd: So you went to Tijuana?

  你们去了提华纳(墨西哥西北部城市)?

  Tim: No, we went to, ah, Ciudad Warez.

  不,我们去的是Ciudad Warez。

  Todd: OK. Nice.

  好的,很棒。

  Tim: That was really fun and a lot of other trips we took, ah, when I lived in Oregon, when we'd go down to California, and we'd surf.

  那次真的很好玩,除此之外,我们的其他行程也很有趣,我住在俄勒冈州的时候,我们自驾游去了加利福尼亚州,而且冲了浪。

  Todd: Oh, really!

  哦,真的!

  Tim: Yeah!

  真的!

  Todd: Oh, you're a surfer?

  你会冲浪?

  Tim: A little bit, a little bit of surfer.

  一点点,我会一点冲浪。

  Todd: OK, What, what kind of car do you drive? What do you use for this road trip?

  好的,你开的什么车?你们自驾游开的是什么车?

  Tim: Well, typical American, uh a four-wheel drive vehicle, big vehicle...lots of gas but a lot of fun.

  典型的美国货,四轮驱动汽车,大型车,耗油量大,但是很好的车。

  Todd: Oh man, you're from Oregon, you're supposed to be a tree-hugger!

  老兄,你来自俄勒冈州,你本应该是个环境保护主义者!

  Tim: I know. I know. But there're good. One rule we had on our road trips was any, any lake or big body of water we had to stop and swim in. It was a good thing to do.

  我知道。但那车真的很好。自驾游有一条规则就是,遇到湖泊或是积水很深的地方我们一定会停车,在水里游一会儿。这么做感觉很棒。

  Todd: Well, you live in Japan now. Do you ever do road trips in Japan?

  你现在生活在日本。你在日本自驾游过吗?

  Tim: I took a road trip from Niigata up around Hokkaido and back, so it was a long road trip actually.

  我曾驾车从新泻(日本本州岛中北岸港市)出发,到达北海道折返,那实际上也是一次长途自驾游。

  Todd: OK. Wow! What's the difference between a road trip in Japan and a road trip in America?

  好的。哇!在日本自驾游和在美国自驾游的区别是什么?

  Tim: Well, a road trip in Japan..it's a little bit more dificult to get around, it's a little bit more expensive, ah, in America road triping is sort of, something a lot of people do.

  在日本自驾游行动有些不自如,我还需要更多的经验。在美国自驾游就很常见,因为很多人都这么做。

  Todd: Yeah!

  好的!

  Tim: And in Japan, when we do that it is a little bit strange, a little bit different, not not very normal.

  另外,在日本自驾游有一点奇怪,有一点不同,自驾游在日本还不是很常见。

  Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK. Great, thanks a lot Tim.

  是的,事实正是如此。好的,谢谢你蒂姆。

  Tim: Alright.

  好的。

  二人英语情景长对话3:

  Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies.

  好的,田纳西你要讲讲你对电影的喜爱。

  Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff.

  好的,我是个电影迷。

  Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like?

  你喜欢什么类型的电影?

  Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story and good characters is the main thing..so even if I like the genre, if like wether it be science fiction or historical drama, if the, if the story isn't good then, then I, I don't like it at all.

  可以说我喜欢大多数的电影类型,我看重的是好的故事和人物……所以说,即使是我喜欢这个电影类型,不管是科幻电影还是历史电影,如果故事不好,那么我一点儿都不会喜欢的。

  Todd: OK. Off the top of your head, what's a movie that you really liked?

  好的,那不论电影类型,你喜欢什么电影?

  Tenn: Well, the Lord Of the Rings they've been doing I really have enjoyed.

  我很欣赏《指环王》。

  Todd: Uh-huh.

  啊哈。

  Tenn: They did a good job.

  那部片子制作得不错。

  Todd: Did you read the books?

  你读过那部小说吗?

  Tenn: Oh, yes! It was one of the first adult books I read when I was in elementary school.

  是的!那是我在小学读过的第一部成人小说。

  Todd: OK, well, what is the last movie you saw?

  好的,你最近看的一部电影是什么?

  Tenn: The last movie I saw, Pirates of the Carribean.

  我最近看过的电影是《加勒比海盗》。

  Todd: OK. Was it any good?

  这部电影怎么样?

  Tenn: Ah, it wasn't bad.

  这部电影不错。

  Todd: It wasn't bad.

  还不错。

  Tenn: Yeah !

  是的!

  Todd: Alright, thanks a lot.

  好的,谢谢。

  Tenn: I like pirates.

  我喜欢海盗。

  Todd: You like pirates. What! You like pirates!

  你喜欢海盗。什么!你喜欢海盗!

  Tenn: Oh, yeah! You know, when you're a kid, pirates is the thing to be.

  是的!你知道,当你还是个孩子的时候,长大成为海盗就是你的梦想。

  Todd: Yeah!

  是的!

  Tenn: Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

  唷嗬嗬地大喊,再加上一瓶朗姆酒!

  Todd: OK. Alright. Thanks Tennessee.

  好的。谢谢你田纳西。

  Tenn: OK.

  没事。

二人英语情景长对话翻译相关文章:

1.学习英语情景对话翻译

2.餐厅英语情景对话及翻译

3.关于宠物的情景对话附翻译

4.简单购物英语对话带翻译

5.常用英语情景对话带翻译

1272456