简单实用点餐英语对话情景带翻译
简单实用点餐英语对话情景带翻译
出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些简单实用点餐英语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
简单实用点餐英语对话篇1
W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?
P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.
顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。
W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.
服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。
P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.
顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。
W: Can I get you anything to drink?
服务生:您要什么饮料吗?
P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.
顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。
W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.
服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。
P: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。
简单实用点餐英语对话篇2
W: Here's your roast chicken, ma'am.
服务生:小姐,您的烤鸡来了。
P: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢你。
( The patron starts her meal, but decides she needs some sauce. She calls the waiter. )
(顾客开始用餐,但她决定要些调味酱。于是就叫服务生。)
P: Excuse me, waiter, could you bring me some barbecue sauce?
顾客:对不起,服务生,请给我一些烤肉酱好吗?
W: Certainly. ( He brings her the sauce ) Here you are Can get you anything else?
服务生:好的。(他拿调味酱给她。)这个便是。还需要别的吗?
P:I'm fine for now, thanks.
顾客:谢谢,现在不需要。
简单实用点餐英语对话篇3
W: Can I get you any dessert?
服务生:要我为您上甜点吗?
P: Yes, I'd like to try the blueberry pie.
顾客:好啊,我想尝尝蓝莓派。
W: Excellent choice. (He brings her the pie. After she finishes, the waiter comes back. ) Would you like anything else?
服务生:那是绝佳的选择。(他拿来她的派。她吃完后, 服务生便回来。)您还想尝些别的东西吗?
P: No, I'm stuffed. I'm ready for the check.
顾客:不要,我很饱了,我要买单。
W: Here you are. Thank you and have a nice evening.
服务生:这是您的账单。谢谢您,祝您有个愉快的夜晚。
P: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。
简单实用点餐英语对话篇4
A: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?
柜台服务员:午安,先生。我能为您服务吗?
C: Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger and a large order of French fries.
顾客:好啊,我要一个起士汉堡和一大份薯条。
A: Would you like anything to drink with that?
服务员:请问还要什么饮料吗?
C: Yes, a medium Coke.
顾客:好啊,一杯中可。
A : Will that be all?
服务员:就这些吗?
C: Yes.
顾客:是的。
A: For here or to go?
服务员:在这里吃或外带呢?
C: To go, please. ( The attendant hands the customer his order.
顾客:外带。(服务员把顾客点的餐交给他。)
A: That'll be $ 4. 25... ( The customer gives her a 5 dollar bill. ) ... out of five. Here is your change, sir. Have a nice day.
服务员:一共4.25美元……(顾客递给她一张5美元钞票)……收你5块钱。先生,这是找您的零钱。祝您有个愉快的一天。
猜你喜欢: